Donald x Peter

It was a warm day outside. The couple were in their room together as the camp was in full swing of training. They had finished lunch up and were taking the time to snuggle up in bed together. "You make the best food I swear, Donny." Peter cooed at his husband as he nuzzled into him. "Well I couldn't have gotten anything done without you, Peter." Donald cooed back at his lover as they gazed into each other's eyes. Peter ran a hand through his lover's grey hair and cooed softly. They both jolted when they heard thunder. Donald clung to his lover for dear life.

Peter pulled his lover closer and pulled the blanket over them. "I'm sorry...I just hate storms..." Donald whimpered out as his lover coddled him like a child. "You know I dont mind, Donny. We've all got fears and its ok." Peter cooed at his lover as they cuddled. The rain began to pour and every soldier bolted into their shelters to get dried off. Some booking it to the showers so they got first dibs on the hot water. But the two love birds stayed put in bed. Just enjoying each others warmth and embrace. "I love you, Donny." Peter cooed as he softly rocked Donald in his arms. "And i love you even more, Peter." Donald cooed back.

(5 minute challenge! Holy heck did this turn out better then expected xD Thicc_Boi_Soldiers)