Arthur x Bobby

"Arthur Hastings?" A familiar voice said as footsteps approached him. The man tensed and forced a nervous smile. "Lovely day for it...?" He was sweating bullets in fear. "Holy shit, its been too long!" The Constable hugged him and tried to not squish him to death. "Erm... do I know you..?" Arthur squeaked out as he was put back on his feet. "Tom Hogarth! We... you know...dated? Until you ran off into the garden district..." Hogarth looked away with a pained look. Even the mask could only do so much. "Tom....I never left the village. I got chased out for...well... you can probably guess.." Arthur said nervously and looked down in shame. "Who gives a fuck!? I'm just... so happy your back! We...we are still a thing.... aren't we....?" Hogarth could feel his chest beating from the fear of rejection. Arthur pulled their masks off and kissed him passionately.

Of course a crier noticed and started to scream. "Erm...I should go.. but I'll be back!! I promise!!" Arthur hugged him before darting off through the parade. Hogarth smiled softly. For once, a real smile that wasnt forced by a mask. He was truly happy. He put his own mask back on before he was spotted and held Arthur's happy mask in his hands. He hugged it close and then put it in a pocket in his coat before going back on his normal rounds. Today was a lovely day indeed.

(245 words. HOO BOY! This took me so much energy to finish this in one go xD but i hope its ok! Since i know a huge chunk of my readers are here for the whf!)