Nick x Reader

You both snuggled up together in bed. He smiled at you as you nuzzled into him. He cooed softly and you kissed him. "My sweet, y/n." He cooed and you squealed happily. He ran a hand through your hair and you purred from the feeling of comfort it provided.

There was a knock at the door and a certain grump walked in. "You really like to ignore calls huh?" Virgil said with crossed arms. "Noooo...I'm just busy with, y/n." Nick said as he pulled you closer. He was very protective of you. "We need to discuss the concert, Nick." Virgil said with crossed arms. "Well, go ahead." He held you protectively. Virgil sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. You nuzzled onto your lovers neck and tried to be silent.

"Oh fine! You owe me." Virgil hissed before storming off. "I can leave if you need me to, Nicky...." You said in guilt. "No, y/n. I want you here with me." He reassured before kissing you softly. You smiled at him and nuzzled noses together. He cooed and rubbed your back softly. "I love you so damn much, y/n. You light up my world more then anything else could." He cooed at you. "You're such a sweetheart, Nicky!" You swooned over him. The two of you gushed over each other and cuddled in bed. He embraced you in a warm cuddle and you gladly accepted. The two of you were madly in love and weren't afraid to show it.

(255 words)