chapter thirty; my world is crumbling.

here is another chapter guys, please comment on this one... tell me if im dragging it out? I NEED TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS. xx

___________________________________________________

Daphnis point of view;

‘HARRY, HARRY!’ I screamed at the motionless body lying next to me.

‘ma’am, calm down’ the paramedic had hold of my shoulders and was trying to soothe me.

‘HARRY, WAKE UP GOD DAM IT’ I squirmed in the paramedics grip trying to reach to him.

‘And up’ a tall dark man demanded as they lifted Harrys body onto a stretcher and into the ambulance.

‘HARRY, TALK TO ME’ I watched him being dragged away, I felt my whole body go numb. The voices around me began to become muffled; I was in a haze, screaming. ‘HARRY HARRY HARRY’ yet he still layed there, lifeless.

‘Daphni, we are going to lift you now’ a sweet voice spoke to me.

‘NO, I NEED TO SEE HARRY, I NEED TO SEE HARRY’ I pushed her hands off of my shaking body as she tried to lift me.

‘Daphi, you will see him when we get to the hospital’ she lifted me steadily and I let out a deep sigh.

Everything and everyone was a haze on the way to hospital, I could only see Harry lying next to me on the ground, covered in blood, his eyes rolling behind his beautiful eyelids and the smile fading from his face. I watched his chest lift up and down quickly before slowing down all to hastily.

‘We are just going to inject some pain killers, I bet your head hurts’ the paramedic tried to charm me and that’s when I realized I didn’t feel any pain. I slowly lifted my hand to touch the top of my head, until I felt it, the lump. As I lowered my hand I saw that it was covered in blood.

‘woah, stay still’ he smiled as he injected the pain killers inside of me. It must have been a fairly strong dose because I started to become sleepy, my eyes rolling back into my head and fading into the darkness.

Harry’s point of view;

2 weeks later

I could smell the powder from those plastic gloves, new sheets and that overwhelming scent of sadness.

Why was I in a hospital?

I tried to carefully open my eyes and my head started to throb immensely. The section between my eyes felt like it was being hacked at. I lifted my head slowly and began to blink open my eyes.

‘WHAT HAPPENED?’ was the first thing I asked.

‘Harry, oh thank goodness, you were in a accident’ I heard someone’s teary voice next to me.

‘Mum?’ I asked as she grabbed my hands in hers and I watched as a single teardrop fell onto her rosy red cheek.

‘How are you feeling?’ another voice spoke from the distance and as I heard it I knew who it was.

‘LOUIS!’ I screamed and my throat ached.

‘Water…’ I moaned as Mum raced off to get the nurse for assistance.

‘Hey mate’ Zayn, Niall and Liam all spoke in sync. I smiled at the noise of their voices. It comforted me. But as I looked around the room at all the cheerful faces staring back at me, I realized that someone was missing…

‘Where’s Tayla?’ I asked surprised that she wasnt the first person to greet me.

‘And how long have I been asleep, my legs are killing me, feel like I haven’t walked in forever’ I laughed as I sat up and stretched my legs out onto the bed.