chapter seventeen; movie night.

so heres the next chapter, i really hope you guys like it. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

______________________________________________________

Dapnhis point of view.

*5 days before the wedding*

I saw Harry and Louis wonder out of Harrys bedroom, it looked like Harry had been crying. He wiped his face with his sleeve and took a seat on the single couch near the tv. I saw his body sink into the chair and I felt the disappointment build up inside of me. What could have happened if they didn’t walk in? it didn’t look like it was going anywhere safe, I was engaged… to be married. I felt the quilt pound on my aching chest but all I could think about was what that kiss with Harry would have been like.

*Harrys Point of View*

I watched the clock as time ticked slowly, only another 10 minutes and I could manage kicking everyone out without making it look like I was actually kicking them out. I saw Daphni glance over at me a couple of times, slightly opening her mouth to whisper something then shaking her head in disapproval. I was by far over the edge of annoyance, wanting them to leave with everyone ounce of my strength.

‘could you pass us the popcorn?’ Zayn asked staring blankly at me.

‘what?’ I asked, shaking my head and snapping myself away from my thoughts.

‘the popcorn, is near you on the coffee table?’ Zayn pointed to the coffee table like I didn’t even know where it was, it was my place after all.

‘oh yeah mate, sorry’ I picked up the bucket and passed it over to him.

‘you alright?’ he mouthed to me, now looking worried. I nodded half smiling, flattened but how much he cared.

‘aaww, its nearly over’ Louis moaned kissing Eleanor on the lips gently.

‘this is my favourite part’ Daphni finally spoke, tears welling up in her eyes. I watched as Noah climbed into the hospital bed with Allie, fingers interwined and drifting off to the sleep. It was my favourite part also, I couldn’t help it.

‘mine too’ I smiled over towards her but she just looked at the television.

What would of happened if we did kiss, what she ignore me forever?

*Daphnis point of view*

‘that was just great’ Liam awed, standing up with Danielle around his waist. ‘we better go though, shes abit tired’ he laughed as Danielle nodded slowly.

‘yeah, that’s fine… you going to Lou & El?’ Harry asked almost pushing them out of the door.

‘well we are now in the doorway, so I suppose so… you coming Zayn and Niall?’ Lou asked as Harry stood at the door impatiently.

‘Bye Daph, see you tomorrow for the fitting’ Danielle and Eleanor screamed walking out of the doorway.

‘yeah, see you then!’ I called back sitting awkwardly on the couch.

Everyone left and Harry sighed, slamming the door shut.

‘Daph, are we going to talk about it?’ I heard the words stumble out of his mouth and I just wanted to run away. I didn’t want to confront it, I wasn’t sure what ‘it’ was.

‘talk about what?’ I asked, pretending to be oblivious.

‘please, don’t be like that.. you know what’ he now spoke gently, taking a seat next to me on the sofa and staring into my eyes.

‘look, i don’t.. I cant... I don’t’ I babbled. I felt foolish, I didn’t know what to say. All I wanted to do was kiss him, kiss Harry on his (what I assume) to be soft lips. I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer towards me.

I felt my cheeks redden at the thought, Harry was still staring at me.

‘you don’t what?’ he asked, almost sounding hurt.

‘Harry, I don’t know what to say… I don’t know what came over me. Im engaged’ the words came out just as quickly as I regretted them. I do know what came over me, I WANT TO KISS HIM! I STILL WANT TO KISS HIM.

*Harrys Point Of View*

Each word she spoke left an aching feeling in my chest, every time she spoke more the pain would get stronger and stronger.

‘I love Derek, and whatever that was before was just in the heat of the moment… lets just forget about it’ she smiled weakly before playfully nudging me.

I felt as though someone had just ripped my heart right out of my chest.

I nudged her back. ‘alright, forgetting about it sounds good’ I lied. I was so sick of lying.

‘so, I better be off… Derek will be wondering where I am’ she jumped up off the couch and I felt my gut flip upside down. Why did she have to mention Derek, why did we have to almost kiss?

‘yeah, alright… did you want me to come to the fitting tomorrow?’ I asked intrigued.

‘of course, you silly chook..’ she looked at me confused before leaning up and kissing me on the cheek. ‘I really have to go’ she spoke, grabbing her bag and closing the front door behind her.

I placed my hand up to the cheek where she kissed me, feeling my body tingle from head to toe. I hated when she did that, because its meaning was completely different to me then to her.

*BRING*BRING*BRING*

I heard my phone ring from somewhere around the house. Crap. I left it in my bedroom after speaking to Lou about Daph.

I raced into my bedroom and saw my phone flashing with a blocked number appearing on the screen. I answered it cautiously.

‘Hel..ll..ooo?’ I asked before hearing a girls voice reply on the other line.

‘HARRY! How have you been, its been a long time…’ she spoke enthusiastically.

‘um, sorry.. whose this?’ I asked confused.

‘Its Tayla’ she laughed. 

____________________________________________________________

hey guys, tell me what you thought? 

20 votes and i'll upload the next chapter.

love you guys for reading, so so so much. xoxo