chapter twenty six; Paris or New York?

Ok, so here is the next chapter. i feel like it wasnt my best one, so i really do apologize for that. but i hope you guys like it? xx

this chapter is dedicated to; @Sharnaarchibald, she is this amazing person that i talk to on twitter and i know how long she has waited for this chapter! i love you girly, and i would of dedicated it to you properly if i knew your wattpad account. :) xoxo

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry's point of view;

We finally reached Daphnis apartment and I turned to admire her peaceful face. She fell asleep about an hour ago and I couldn't bear to wake her. Her phone had already buzzed over ten times and 90% of the time it was Derek. He just wouldn't give up.

I reached over and moved a piece of hair out of her face and tucked it neatly behind her ear.

'Lets go to Paris' Daphni mumbled as I put the car into park.

'what?' I asked, immediately turning my head towards her.

'well Derek and I were suppose to go for our Honey moon tomorrow morning, so I thought maybe we could go' she rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up in her seat, staring at me hopefully.

Go on hers and Derek's Honey Moon? Was she crazy?

'really?' I asked with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. I think she picked up on it because she stumbled up in her seat.

'yes really, I've payed for the tickets and there isn't anyone I'd rather go with' she linked her arm through mine and rested her delicate head on my shoulder.

'not even Derek?' I chuckled as I tried to hold back the tears. I couldn't go on their Honey Moon, it just wouldn't feel right.

'Harry, please... this doesn't have anything to do with Derek. I want to spend this time with you' she pouted her mouth and blinked shyly.

'Alright, alright...' I gave in. It's Paris, the city of love and I was going to go there with Daphni. Nothing could go wrong, right?

Daphnis point of view;

*2 Days Later*

I watched as Harry ran around the house panicking.

'I cant find anything' he would scream every now and again before dashing back to his bedroom. Our plane left in 3 hours and we still had to drive to the airport. Harry had two days to pack and he chose instead to be unorganized and pack only half an hour ago.

'C'mon Hazz, we have to go' I kept gesturing to the door and he would just moan, running away.

'alright, nearly there... have you seen my sunglasses' he asked as I began to stare at his luscious curls. There sitting perfectly on top of his dark brown curls were his sunglasses, I waited while he ran around the lounge room lifting up cushions and magazines trying to find them.

'Harry, there on your head' I laughed as I walked towards him, sliding them off from behind his ear.

'oh right, lets go...' he was now the one hurrying me out the door.

'Hey hey, don't rush me... I've been waiting for you' I grinned as I turned around and locked up Harrys apartment. I felt someone's warm hands slide around my waist and tighten at my stomach. I felt my body rage with desire. I smelt a musky scent resting on my shoulder.

'Lets go, lets go' I laughed as I kissed Harry gently on the cheek and picked up my suitcase.

'aww Daph' he moaned, struggling to catch up to me. I stepped inside the elevator and turned around to see a frowning Harry Styles following me.