chapter eleven; meeting the parents.

so guys, i really hope you enjoy this chapter... please tell me what you think! it would mean so much. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

__________________________________________________________________________

Daphnis point of view;

*1 year before the wedding*

‘Is it bad that im nervous?’ Derek asked fiddling with the bow on the present he got my parents.

‘No Derek, your meeting the boys and my family for the first time. All of which play a big part in my life and you play a big part in my life as well’ I kneeled down in front of him, raising his chin to face me and softly kissing him on the lips. I could feel his body shake beneath my hands as I rested them on his knees. I felt his hand around the back of my neck as she pulled me closer towards him.

‘babe’ he mumbled as we came up for air.

‘yes?’ I asked pulling myself away and looking into his worried eyes.

‘don’t let me make a fool of myself’ he smiled standing up and pulling me up with him.

‘oh hun, I won’t… that would be embarrassing for me’ I chuckled as we headed out the door.

We stepped into the car and Derek held my hand nervously as we drove off.

‘Daph, I can’t do this…’ he keep repeatedly constantly.

‘Yes, yes you can’ I had to keep reassuring him. I couldn’t have him being nervous while meeting my parents, dad would consider that weak and latch onto him like a leech.

‘hun, please just breathe… they are going to love you’ I smiled reaching over and kissing him on the cheek as we drove into my parents drive way.

‘what if they don’t?’ he asked staring at me…

‘they are going to have to love you, because I love you’ I could feel him relax immediately as he leant over and kissed me gently.

‘thank you’ he whispered as we stepped out of the car. We wondered up to the front porch and rang the doorbell impatiently.

‘you ready?’ I asked as I heard someone heading to the door.

‘ready as I’ll ever be’ he looked across to me as someone flung the door open.

‘DAPHNI!’ they both screamed wrapping their arms around me tightly.

‘mum, dad’ I laughed hugging them back.

‘this must be Derek’ my mum asked and he replied swiftly ‘yes, its very nice to meet you Mrs Butterworth’

‘oh, you make me sound old. Call me Wendy’ she grinned hugging him as well.

‘if you insist’ he chuckled almost sounding relaxed.

‘you can call me Henry’ my dad frowned at Derek. Derek stood still, stiff and nervous, not moving a muscle.

‘Henry, it’s a pleasure to meet you’ he quickly shook my dad’s hand.

‘come in, come in’ Mum yelled from inside. ‘come meet the others Derek’ she screamed again.

I walked in to see Harry and Lily, Danielle and Liam, Louis and Eleanor, Zayn, Niall, Monica and Jayme all sitting together in the living room. Harry and Lily were whispering in each other’s ear and kissing each other’s cheeks. Harry and Lily weren’t together, but they also weren’t not together either… their relationship changed so often that everyone couldn’t keep up.  

  5 votes before i publish the next chapter, i know you can do it guys. ;)

well thats the end of chapter eleven! please tell me what you guys thought of it? feedback? i'd really love feedback! thanks heaps guys for reading, i love you guys. 

follow me on twitter for current updates; @1d_completeme