Chapter three; the proposal.

dont forget to leave comments! i'd love to know what you guys think. and please please please vote! if you like the chapter, VOTE FOR IT! thanks heaps lovely people. xox

 _____________________________________________________________________

Daphnis Point Of View;

*5:30pm, 2 months before the wedding, the night of the proposal*

It was Derek’s and my anniversary, we had been together for a year and half and he wanted to do something special to celebrate.

‘babe, it’s been a whole year and a bit, we need to do something big’ he kept saying to me when I begged him for just a night in, snuggling on the couch, eating take out and watching movies.

‘Fine’ I eventually gave in to his persistent nagging. He decided to take me out to his favourite Italian restaurant, Vanto.

‘We are leaving at 6:30 so please to be ready’ he moaned jumping into the shower.

He knew I was an unorganized person and he always freaked out when we had to be somewhere at a certain time.

‘Yes dear’ I teased getting into the shower in my on suite.

I was ready within the hour and jumped into the taxi with Derek squeezing my hand.

‘You seem a bit nervous?’ I asked curiously staring at him as he pecked me on the cheek.

‘Babe, you always make me nervous’

‘AWW!’ I replied snuggling up to his warm body. I could smell his musky cologne and it made me weak. Without fail Derek always smelt amazing.

We reached the restaurant and Derek took my hand graciously leading us to our table. The table was cut off from everybody else and was light up with fairy lights, it was truly magical. We ate dinner, we laughed, we talked and we kissed as much as we could.

Derek stood up and I was almost about to mimic him when he pushed me back into my chair. He knelt down on one knee and smiled widely up at me. I put my hand to my mouth and began to breathe slowly; I could feel my heart pick up speed and my tummy went into spasm.

‘Daph, im lost for words…’ he began to stutter.

‘Keep going’ I exclaimed.

‘I thought my life couldn’t get any sweeter until I met you, you are the ray of sunshine that lights up my whole day. You’re my other half, the better half of me and I’d be lost without you. Ti amo (I love you)’ He grinned at me and continued to speak… ‘Will you please do the honor of being my wife?’ he beamed at me opening a beautiful jewelry box exposing a glorious ring that glimmered brightly in the light of the fairy lights.

‘Mi amo (I love you too), of course I will silly’ he jumped up and spun me around kissing me everywhere possible. I could feel my knees getting weaker and stronger at the same time. Derek placed the ring on my finger and I felt my body shiver with excitement.

I had to call Harry was the first thought that came into my mind.

 well thats the end of chapter three! please tell me what you guys thought of it? feedback? i'd really love feedback! thanks heaps guys for reading, i love you guys.

follow me on twitter for current updates; @1d_completeme