chapter twenty three; Daphnis confession.

ok guys, this is the second last chapter. im really sad its ending, but thats ok. i love you all for reading & hopefully you all read my next fanfic... Its A Small Word. xx

___________________________________________________________________

Harry’s point of view;

*The day before the wedding, 10am*

I woke up with a splinting headache, from drinking myself to sleep. I couldn’t bring myself to tell Daphni what happened, because telling her Derek kicked me out of the wedding would mean I would have to tell her how I felt and I just don’t think I was ready for that. I don’t think I’ll ever be ready for it.

I turned over on my side, reaching for my phone sitting on the bedside table.

10 missed calls.

10! Why the hell did I have 10 missed calls?

Missed calls from;

-       Louis

-       Louis

-       Louis

-       Louis

-       Liam

-       Zayn

-       Niall

-       Daphni

-       Daphni

2 missed calls from Daphni, and the rest were probably just the boys checking in on me, worried I suppose.

I decided to listen to my voicemails; I only had four out of those ten missed calls.

‘Hey man, its Lou. Just checking to see if you are all right, call me when you can’ that was the first voicemail.

Then the second… ‘Harry, how are you doing? Just call me when you’re ready’ that was from Liam.

Next was… ‘hey mate, its Zayn. Call me’ pretty brief, like Zayn.

‘Harry, call me! I need to talk to you!’ that was Daphni and she sounded angry. I really didn’t want to call her, but I had too…

I sat up in my bed, waiting patiently as phone rang and rang.

‘HARRY!?’ someone screamed through the other line.

‘Hey Daph’ i replied, yawning. I was still so tired.

‘oh… hello there. Do you know what time it is?’ she shouted, I was almost scared to answer.

‘10am?’ I asked, confused. Was I supposed to be somewhere.

‘well im glad you know that, SO WHY ARENT YOU HERE!’ I heard her throat choking up.

shit, the wedding rehearsal.

Daphnis point of view;

I cant believe he forgot. How could he forget?

‘oh im so sorry, I’ll be there as soon as I can’ I sighed, I could hear him panting around the house trying to get ready.

‘no, Harry. Forget it, don’t bother’ I moaned, I may have been a tad bit on the anxious side about the wedding tomorrow but I wasn’t taking that out on him… his my best friend; he should of been the first one here.

‘no, Daph, seriously… im leaving now’ I heard him hale a cab and that just made me even more furious.

‘please, just don’t come… you don’t need to be in the wedding, just remember to show up tomorrow’ and I hung up the phone. I couldn’t deal with this right now, my emotions were all over the place. I was nervous, I was happy, I was angry, I was sad and then I was excited, tonight was the first time in a very long time that I have been out with the girls.