chapter twenty four; meant to be.

the last chapter guys, i really really really hope you like it.  i've really enjoyed writing this for you, & thanks so much for voting, commenting & fanning. i love you guys. xoxox

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter twenty four;

Daphnis point of view;

WHERE THE HELL WAS I?

I woke up tiredly rubbing my eyes and looking around the room. I began to lift my body up when I fell back down on the pillow again.

OOOUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCH.

My head throbbed furiously in the palm of my hands… I must have had a good time last night. I started to drift back off to sleep when I heard someone snore.

Wait, what… whose that.

That’s when I realized I was in Harry’s bed, in Harry’s room with Harry sleeping next to me. I soon realized that his arm was layed gently across my body. I slowly lifted his arm, trying to squeeze out of the bed without waking him.

‘Daphi?’ he spoke quietly as I placed one foot on the ground, followed by the next one.

‘I have to go’ I moaned, grabbing my shoes from the floor and my handbag from the bedside table. ‘ill see you at the wedding’ I smiled at him as he yawned.

‘wait’ he jumped up out of bed and started to follow me to the front door.

‘no Harry, I have to go’ I unhooked the latch on the door and slammed it behind me. i don’t remember what happened last night, but I think my headache explains it all. I went to Harrys, drunk. Who knows what could have happened. But I knew that he wasn’t looking at me the way he used to, and that frightened me.

what exactly happened last night?

Harrys point of view;

I stood at the door confused.

What just happened?

Daphni bolted out of my apartment like it was on fire. I’ve never seen her run away from me like that, or was she running away from herself?

I ran my fingers through my curls, still staring at the blank door in front of me.

What time was it?

I wobbled back to bed, checking my alarm clock on the way. It read 6:00am. as soon as I climbed into bed, my head hit the pillow and I fell back into a deep sleep.

*2 hours later*

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

My phone vibrated annoyingly under my pillow.

‘hmm?’ I asked as I answered the phone.

‘mate, you awake?’ Zayn asked bluntly.

‘do I sound awake?’ I yawned, fighting the urge to scream. After last night, I wasn’t in the best mood and today wasn’t going to brighten that mood either.

‘Lou wanted me to see if you were coming to the wedding?’ he asked and I could feel him smirking.

‘yes, im coming… I’ll see you there’ I hung up, throwing my phone at the wall.

I DON’T WANT TO GO!

I shoved my head under my pillow and sighed.

Why did Daphni have to come around last night? I would have been a whole lot better with going to this wedding if she hadn’t…