chapter ninteen; she sees right through me.

hey guys, heres the next chapter! i really hope you like it!!! 11,000 reads, wow! thanks alot guys. x

Harrys point of view.

*5 days before the wedding, 10pm*

‘Tayla, why are you calling me?’ I asked sternly, feeling uneasy about her response…

‘We need to talk, but I’d rather not do it over the phone… can I come over?’ she asked almost sounding like she was already out her door and on the street.

‘no Tayla, its late… come over tomorrow, around 9ish’ I moaned.

‘alright then, see you tomorrow Hazz’ she sounded almost cheerful.

‘don’t call me that’ I spoke through my teeth as I hung up the phone.

I climbed into bed, shielding my head with my blanket.

Who does she seriously think she is? Coming over to talk… ill give her a piece of my mind alright.

the next morning

DING DONG!

I heard the door bell ring loudly in my ears.

WHO THE HELL COULD THAT BE?

Then I remembered. Slowly getting out of bed and slipping on my slippers I strolled to the door, not wanting to see who was on the other side. I peeked through the peep hole and sighed enormously.

‘Hi Tayla’ I greeted her as I flung open the door.

‘Harry!’ she screamed, wrapping her arms around me and then quickly releasing them as she realized I wasn’t hugging her back. ‘did I wake you?’ she asked, almost looking amused.

‘Yes, you did’ I said quickly shutting the door behind her and heading to the kitchen to make coffee. I was going to need a lot of caffeine if I was going to sit her and listen to her ‘talk’.

‘so how are you?’ she asked, following me towards the kitchen.

‘tired’ I laughed opened the cupboard and pulling out the coffee.

‘oh yeah, I can see that’ she laughed as she helped herself to a cup. ‘may i?’ she looked up at me and for once she didn’t make my heart race like it used to.

‘sure’ I scooped coffee into both of our cups and began to pour the water into the kettle, flicking the switch and watching it shake.

‘Look Harry, I know we end things badly but could you please just look at me for one second’ she wept and I immediately felt guilty. I pushed my anger aside for a second and looked straight at her.

‘Tayla, what do you want?’ I asked impatiently.

‘for you to forgive me… im sorry for what I did 3 years ago Hazz, but that was 3 years ago… im a completely different person now and I think that if you let me show you that then..’ I placed my finger up to her lips, forcing her to stop speaking.

‘then what Tayla? Did you seriously think you could come over and get me… get me back?’ I almost laughed. I looked over at Tayla who was standing there, running her fingers around the brim of the cup. I walked towards her and placed my arm around her shoulder, now whispering… ‘did you really think that would happen?’

‘Yes, is that such a bad thing?’ she now raised her voice as she stood back from me, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. Was she crying?

*DA DUM*