chapter four; the proposal part 2.

heres chapter four guys! ITS GOT SO MANY READS, THANK YOU SO MUCH! vote, vote, vote, vote, vote! xoxo

 ________________________________________________________________________

Harrys point of view;

I paced impatiently up and down the hall way waiting for Daphnis call. I knew she would call, we all did. Derek had told us of his plans to propose last week and we were sworn to secrecy. It was so hard seeing Daphni every day and knowing that in only a short time she would be engaged. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall made me promise not to tell Daph about how I felt until we found out what her answer was to Dereks proposal.

*BRING BRING BRING* I heard my phone ring from inside my bedroom. I bolted down the hall to see Daphnis photo light up on my screen. I took one deep breath in and answered.

‘Hey Daph’ I tried to sound cheerful.

‘HAZZZZZZZ! OH MY LORD’ she screamed into the phone.

‘Yes?’ I laughed.

‘Derek proposed, put me on loud speaker I want to tell the boys as well’ I did as I was told and put my phone on loud speaker as the boys crowded my room.

‘Hey Daph’ they all greeted her.

‘Hey guys, so did Harry tell you?’ she asked excitedly.

‘no he didn’t’ they lied.

‘Derek proposed’ this time she only spoke it.

‘oh wow, that’s really great!’ they boys screamed back.

I placed the phone on my bed and walked out of the room. I felt my knees give out before I even made it to the door and Liam turned around to see me on the ground curled up in a ball.

‘Guys, look at Haz’ Liam spoke as Louis ended the conversation with Daphni.

‘Harry’ Louis jumped off my bed and was by my side in seconds.

‘Harry’ Niall asked as he put his hands on my back.

‘Come on Hazz’ Louis pulled me up and placed me on the bed.

‘Is he going to be okay?’ Zayn asked as Liam led everyone out of the room.

‘Yes’ Liam answered to reassure them but I’m sure he didn’t even know.

‘What happened?’ Lou asked me when it was just us two left in the room.

‘I couldn’t handle it Lou… its too much. I don’t know how I can go on much longer and pretend I don’t care’ I confessed.

‘You are going to have to Harry because Daphni loves Derek and you need to be happy for her’ Louis admitted leaving the room to let me think.

I decided to text Daphni and congratulate her, I hadn’t even done that yet and I felt really guilty.

‘Hey Daph, congrats! Im so happy for you and Derek, and cant wait to start helping you plan. Xxxx’

I felt my phone vibrate from beneath my pillow and I slid it out to read the message.

‘Oh Hazz, thank you… that means so much. And yeah im heaps excited, we have so much to do! Its going to be great fun. Ill call you in the morning and let you know the details. Xxxx’

I sat on my bed wrapping my arms around my body, I felt as though someone had punched a hole in my chest and it kept getting stronger and stronger the more I read over Daphnis message.

The boys checked on me constantly, smiling sympathetically as they sat beside me on my bed. Each and every one of them had nothing but nice things to say and it still made the pain get worse.

Will it ever disappear? I questioned constantly as I began to fall asleep.

 well thats the end of chapter four! please tell me what you guys thought of it? feedback? i'd really love feedback! thanks heaps guys for reading, i love you guys.

follow me on twitter for current updates; @1d_completeme