Chapter two; politely smiling while im slowly dying

thanks for the votes on the other chapter guys, keep voting! i really hope you liked chapter one, well heres chapter two... tell me what you think & vote. thanks for reading guys! :)

 ____________________________________________________________

Harrys Point Of View

*2:00pm, 14 days before the wedding*

I hated the way she stared at him. It sent my tummy in knots and I had to hold back the urge to vomit. Why Louis didn’t tell me Derek was coming ill never know.

‘Oh Derek, its so good to see you’ Daphnis face light up when she spoke to him. She snuggled up close to him on the couch across from me and I couldn’t bare the sight of them.

‘Im so happy to see you too baby’ Derek beamed and started to kiss Daphni.

‘So how are the family? and Italy, is it as gorgeous as ever?’ Louis asked holding his face in his hands curiously. Louis smiled over at me sympathetically but even one of Lou’s smiles couldn’t ease the pain.

‘Oh yes, the family is quite well and Italy will never fail to amaze me’ Derek smiled nuzzling his face in Daphnis neck.

I quickly excused myself and ran off to the bathroom. I needed a break from them two already.

‘Haz, where are you going?’ Daph called after me.

‘Oh, just the bathroom’ I lied as I ducked into my room.

‘I don’t think there is a toilet in there?’ Daph followed me into my room and sat with me on my bed.

‘Is everything alright?’ she asked stroking my arm. I jerked away and smiled up at her.

‘Yes, everything is fine’ I lied again.

‘All right, well Derek and I are going to leave soon. So much to catch up on, but you still up for wedding dress hunting tomorrow, I really need you’ then she did that thing where she bats her eyelashes and I just get lost in her big beautiful brown eyes.

‘Of course’ I hugged her tightly and layed down on my bed.‘Tell Derek I said bye, not feeling too well’ I folded my arms behind my head and watched Daphni leave my room.

Daphni and I have been best friends ever since I can remember, but it took me only a year ago to realize that I was in love with her. She brought Derek home for Christmas and the sight of them too together made me sick and that’s when I realized I was jealous. I was meaning to tell her how I felt but the timing was never right, and then when Derek proposed I decided the timing will never be right.

 well thats the end of chapter two! please tell me what you guys thought of it? feedback? i'd really love feedback! thanks heaps guys for reading, i love you guys.

follow me on twitter for current updates; @1d_completeme