Belt

"Thank you for today." I smile and grab her hand as we walk into the house.

"Of course, sweet girl." She kisses me. "I'm gonna go edit those pictures."

"But-"

"I'm joking!"

Sarah grabs me and throws me over her shoulder fireman style. She carries me up the stairs to the bedroom and gently lays me onto our bed. I pull her sweater off to reveal her black lace bra then she backs up so I can watch her take her jeans off. She bites her lip to hide her smile as she unbuttons her jeans. I sit up and pull them just below her ass so I could give it a squeeze.

"Dirty girl." She whispers, nipping at my neck before pulling off my sun dress. "We should do another photo shoot soon but in here."

I back up to the headboard and watch her crawl towards me till she is straddling me. "Without these?" I blush, pulling her bra strap off her shoulder. Taking the hint, she reaches behind her back to undo the clasp.

"Of course." She says, throwing the bra to the side.

I can feel myself becoming overwhelming aroused beneath her. Reaching up I take one of her erect buds into my mouth and suck. I moan against her skin and she tugs on my hair. Her hand wonders down my naked chest only to graze one of my nipples then go straight to my center. Immediately she moves my thong to the side and gets to work on my clit. I gasp and she reduces the pressure.

"Tell mommy what you want." She demands.

"You." She tugs my hair harder. "I want you mommy." I say I bit more frustrated.

"What do you want mommy to do?" I'm overwhelmed but also embarrassed. "Come on." She says, kissing the side of my breast."

"I want your belt." The way she cocks her eyebrow could send me over the edge itself and I whine to make her move faster.

"So needy." She says, grabbing it from the dresser then resuming her position on top of me. "Hands above your head."

I do as told and with one swift motion my hands are bound together. She tugs on it, making it as tight as possible, then grabs my leg so I'll fall onto my back. She drags my thong off slowly just to tease me.

"What a pretty girl." She says once she's between my legs. I whine and spread my legs further. "Come on, tell mommy what you want her to do." She says before kissing the inner side of my thighs.

"That." I moan. "Here." I move her hand from my hip to my pussy.

"What do you say?" She teases, running her pointer finger up and down my folds.

"Please! Please mommy!"

Without anymore hesitation her lips connect with my center. She begins by sucking on my clit and I already feel close. I've never felt anything as.amazing as Sarah Paulson. As soon as I finish I pull her and swap our positions. If I could spend the rest of eternity making love to her I would.