Forgive Me

I wake up to the the sound of crying.

Sarah? Sarah crying? Where's Sarah?

It takes me a minute to realize she's right under me. My head is on her chest and my Mermaid blanket is around our top halves. (It's too small to cover our whole bodies.) At some point last night she must have crawled on the couch with me. As I start to come out of my sleepy fog I realize she's not crying. I've woken myself up with my own cries.

Fucking ugh.

I use the sleeve of my pajamas to wipe my eyes. As soon as I open them I see a sippy cup of ice water and a bottle of apple juice next to it. "I love her so much," I think as I reach for my juice. I will always choose juice over water.

"You're drinking that water after the juice." Sarah says pulling me closer, her eyes still shut. I pout and put the bottle in my mouth.

She shushes me and  I feel her right hand move to play with my short brown locks. I feel my eyes start to fill with tears again so I push myself impossibly close to her. I don't know what I will do if she leaves me. She's lit up with my shit and I feel like she's going to start getting sick of it if she isn't already.

I place a kiss on her collarbone and secure myself in the crook of her neck.

"Mermaid please?" I mumble.

I feel Sarah reach if the remote, turn on the tv, and say, "The Little Mermaid" into the voice button. The beginning scene starts and I start to feel better. My tears have stopped and I'm a lot calmer.

"No more crying okay?" She says tracing patters on my hip. I nod and continue with my bottle. "Are you still sleepy?"

She's playing Mommy. I don't know if I'd really consider us that kind of relationship but we occasionally role-play in it. Yes I have sippy cups and for a while she'd occasionally breast feed me but I feel like we've been so wrapped up in everything we haven't even been able to enjoy each other like this.

"Um-huum-um." I hum.

"Words baby." I feel her hand move to cup my bottom.

"No. Only little bit." I slide my left hand up her shirt so I could hold her side.

"Should we wait till later to talk about everything?" I sigh. "We have to eventually. I'm not just sweeping everything under the rug because it just makes everything worse." I nod.

I don't want to argue. I want to lay here watching Ariel, Sarah tracing my name and hearts on my hip with one hand and her other cupping my bottom.

"I know it was unfair of me to not tell you about Holland and I'm sorry. She called me and asked if I wanted to go grab dinner because she's in town for a bit. I said yes because I thought I needed closure with the whole thing but she picked me up and I realized I didn't really care about it anymore. I have you and that's really all that matters now." I place my empty bottle back on the coffee table and tuck my fist into my chest. With my hand that's under her shirt I give her side a small squeeze. "Please forgive me baby."

I savor the silent for a moment. I don't feel like talking. I just don't want to.

I pick my head up and place a kiss just under her jawline. The hand I had tucked into my chest moves to her breast and I start to softly massage it. A sigh of relief escapes her lips and brings a moan with it. She bits her lip and squeezes my butt a bit harder as I suck on the soft skin just above her collar bone. I kiss up and down her neck, occasionally biting lightly and sucking.

"Please don't kiss me before I brush my teeth." She says embarrassed.

Just to spite her I kiss my way up to her lips and run my tongue over her bottom lip. Out of habit she automatically opens her mouth to me.

"Ah I'm gross wait." She says between kisses.

"Nuh uh." I pinch her clothed nipple and I feel her dig her nails in to my side slightly.

She's my girlfriend I'll make out with her when I want. Don't judge me because we haven't brushed our teeth.

Breathless, I pull away and kiss down her neck again. She's wearing a quarter zip sweater so I pull the zipper as low as it'll go. I huff when I realize it doesn't go down far enough for me to reach her breasts. Sitting up, I stratal her, my blanket pooling at my waist. Sarah's hands move to my waist.

I start pulling the hem of her sweater up, revealing her flat, pail tummy. A moan falls from my lips when she pushes her hips up against me.

"Off." I whine, pulling her sweater higher up her body. She sits up a bit so I can pull it off her and I throw it to the floor. Now that it's gone her chest is fully revealed and I slightly smile. I trace little patterns just under her breasts and bit my bottom lip. "Mine."

"Yes baby, yours." She pulls me down to kiss her plump lips and pushes my hips so I'll lay on her. My left lags goes to her side and my right falls between her legs.

I push myself lower to kiss between her breasts before taking her right nipple into my mouth. I push myself off her and grab her hand.

"Take me upstairs."

~~~~~~~~~
Guy!! So I know I shouldn't be starting another story but I did lol it's Raulson and its titled "Call Me Crazy." I'd love if you checked it out but yes this story will always have first priority. No worries. Much love💜