Hurt

Yall my account is being weird so I had to reupload her.

~~~~~~~~~

After the long day in the park the first thing I do is jump in the shower. Sarah joins me shortly after I get in. We wash ourselves then Sarah gives me a short massage. My back is killing me so that and the hot water helps relax me. 

"Did you have a good day?" Sarah asks while drying herself off. 

"The best!" I smile and step out of the tub. 

We dry our bodies off then our hair. Sarah runs her fingers through her hair then does the same to mine. My eyes close and I back into her once her lips meet my neck. She places soft kisses across my shoulder and gently runs her nails over my thigh. We always are so soft, except for spanking, but tonight I'm not feelin being soft. I place my hand over hers, push her nails into skin, and drag them up. 

"Riley!" Sarah is suprised by my action and starts rubbing the skin that is now slightly swollen and red. I whine out of frustration, am I gonna have to ask her out loud?!

"Mommy," I whisper then turn around to kiss her. "Like this please?" I ask shyly and place her hand on my neck. 

"Oh baby girl, I don't think that's a good idea." She takes hand off my throat and starts caressing my cheek. 

I want it, I'm going to get it one way or another. Angrily I push her hand away from my face and huff. 

"Hey!" Sarah shouts after me when I walk out of the bathroom. "That wasnt very nice." Her arms fold over her naked chest. She watches me as I grab the strap on from the bag and strap it on her. My hands run up and down her sides as I take the strap on into me mouth. I lick it up and down then suck on it again. 

"I want it to hurt, mommy." 

I pull her onto the bed and on top of me. I can tell that Sarah is no longer unsure and is getting excited about my behavior. 

"Oh yeah?" She roughly pulls me by my legs so I fall flat on my back. I gasp and start to sit up but Sarah pushes me back down. "Dont move." 

Swiftly she goes over to her bag and pulls out a scarf. She sits me up and pulls my hands behind my back to tie them together. Sarah knots it tightly then pulls on it so I jerk backwards. 

"Good girl." She whispers when I tilt my head to expose my neck. 

______

"My dad is coming home from his business trip today." Sarah says, moving my hair out of my face. 

"Why did he have a business trip during Christmas?" 

"I dont know." We shrug and I latch my mouth back to her breast.  "You need to sleep." She whispers, pulling her chest from me. 

"Or we could stay up all night." I climb on top of her." 

"It's so late, Sweetheart." 

I groan when I look at the clock that reads 2:00 am. "Please." I whine. 

My begging is cut short by Sarah's phone going off. Who's calling her at two in the morning?

"Hello?" Sarah picks up before even looking at the screen. "What happened?" She sits up and I can see the rare look of fear in her eyes. 

"Whats going on?" I get off her lap. She stays silent. "Sarah?"

Instead of answering me she puts the phone on speaker. 

"Tommy responded to the call but I thought it would be better if I called instead of the poliece." Lily..?

"Lily.. What happened?" I can feel my palms start to sweat. 

"Honey there's been a break in." She replies. 

My heart drops to the pit of stomach and I know what happened. "Did he take anything?" 

"The truck and uh.." She studders. 

"What Lily! What did he take?" My tears are rushing down my face and I can't breathe 

"You neighbor Dave was over.. Watering the plants." 

"He?" 

"Its bad." 

Sarah is trying to keep it together. "I'm sorry baby."

"We have to go." I get up and grab my duffle bag from the closet. "Sarah we have to go now!"