Rose Gold

Sarah places the rose gold Mickey Mouse ears on my head and I'm so excited you'd think I was being crowned Queen. That's what it feels like. I love Mickey Mouse and this is my first pair ever.

"I love them, thank you thank you thank you!" I squeal and kiss my girlfriend's cheek.

"You're welcome." She laughs and adjusts her matching ears.

"You guys are so freakin cute." Sarah's sister whispers in her ear.

I blush a little thinking of the fact that someone actually said that. We mostly hear negative things at school but this,I'm just so happy.

We continue to walk through downtown Disney until we all start to feel tired. It was a nice way to just chill and get to know Sarah's mom and sister.

We end the night with Mickey mouse head shaped ice cream bars then head back to the house. The firstst thing I do when we get back is go upstairs for a shower.

"This place is gorgeous." I whisper for the millionth time from the bathroom thats in our room.

"I'm coming in with you." Sarah say as she walks through the door.

I jump and cover myself. Reflex.

"Stop acting so shy." She flirtatiously demands. "Come on. Let mommy clean you up."

~~~~~~~~~
Y'all I got a job and I'm tired that's why I'm late. So sorry. Anyway should I continue this scene next chapter? 😜