Control

"What do you want to listen too?" I yell from the living room.

"Umm.. I don't care. Just put your playlist on shuffle."

I do as told then make my way to the kitchen. A soft beat awakens and I start humming along. It's one of my favorite songs. Sarah is standing at the stove stirring the soup. Broccoli cheddar of course. I wrap my arms around her waist, start to sway, and sing.

"Now he's grabbing her hips, and pulling her in
Kissing her lips, and whispering in her ear
And she knows that she shouldn't listen
And that she should be with me by the water fountain."

"I love it when you sing." She moans from the preasure of me pulling her backside to my front.

"She couldn't be at home in the night time because
It made her feel alone, but at that time she was too young
I was too young."

The song continues but I stop to kiss her neck. Its mid-January and sarah is wearing a tank top. Probably specifically for this reason, god bless.

I kiss all over her exposed skin and move my right hand from her hip to cup her center. When I start to message her through her pajama pants she turns off the stove burner and places her right hand on top of mine. The other moves to my hair and she gently pulls it.

"Can I..." She smirks knowing I'm getting shy in my little space. "take you upstairs, mommy?" I whisper.

"Of course, baby girl."

She grabs my hand and pulls me into a long kiss then leads me upstairs. She takes me to the bed and pushes me down. When she goes to crawl on top of me I sit up on my knees.

She gives me this look that sort of says, "I dare you."

She doesnt think I can take control but I'll show her. I gently grab her leg and pull her so she'll softly fall onto the bed. When she leans back I climb on top to strattle her and her hands move to my hips. I can't help but just stare. Her eyes are sparkly and her smile is so big.

"What?" She laughs and bites her lip.

"I love you so much." I place my hand on her cheek and move down to kiss her lips gently. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

I place small kisses on her lips and jawline. Pulling off her tank top exposes her perky breasts and I can't help myself. I kiss all around her chest until my lips land on her left nipple. She rakes her fingers through my hair and gently messages my scalp. Damn it Sarah. Im trying so hard to be in control but she knows how to get me. Just as she predicted I melt into her and continue to suckle. I switch to the other side of her chest and I lay with my right leg over her.

"You know I'm always the one in control princess." She says wickedly. "Sit up."

Oh shit.

She goes over to our special drawer and takes out one of her dildos. Its not one of the big ones but its a nice size. Next she pulls my shorts and underwear off me and I throw off my tshirt.

"Like this baby girl." She guides me to lay my face on the pillow, my knees tucked under me. "You're gonna be good and listen to me right, princess?"

"Mhm." I hum eagerly.

She starts to drag the tip of the dildo along my folds and I have to hold my breath. I'm so wet.

"Here."

I slide my arm under me and in between my legs. Sarah places my hand on the toy and starts pumping it in and out of me. I moan and she runs her hands up and down my hips, legs, and bottom.

"Good job, baby." My breathing is getting heavier and I know I'm getting close but then Sarah says, "stop."

I freeze, sweat beginning to bead on my neck and forehead. Sarah pulls the toy out of me and continues to run her hands over me and kissing up my back. My high has faded by the time she reaches my neck. She kisses and sucks my delicate skin before placing my hand back on the dildo.

"Again." She smirks against my shoulder.

"Can I please?" I whine, starting up again.

"No."

"Mommy please." I beg.

She doesn't answer, just watches me ride. I can feel her eyes on me and god I love it.

"Are you close?" Her voice is raspy.

"N-no." I gasp.

"Are you lying?"

"Mmm." I protest.

She smacks her hand across my ass and I can feel it start to sting. This only encourages me and I start moving faster.

"Stop." I've completely tuned her demand out and continue. "Riley, stop."

"No." I moan. "Cant mommy."

My body feels like its on fire. I can't take it I have to cum. Sarah wraps her hand around my neck and pulls me up so my head is now resting on her shoulder.

"What did I say?" Her grip tightens and I do my best not to smile. With her other hand she grabs my wrist and forces it to the side. "Hm? What did I say?"

"To stop." I pant.

"Did you?" She growls.

I shake my head. "No."

"That's not nice, princess."

My heart is beating so fast it almost feels like when I'm scared, terrified.

"I feel like I should punish you." She starts to suck on my neck again. "Hm, what should I do to you?" She bites at my earlobe.

"Cum please?"

"Oh no." She laughs and snakes her hand from my throat to my chest. "Absolutely not. Not yet at least, if I let you."

"Please." I whine.

"Shh." She lays me back and crawls on top of me. "Only good girls get to cum. How are you going to show mommy your a good girl?"

I gently pull her into a kiss and open my mouth for her. God I love her tongue. I start to kiss up her jaw line then down her neck. I scoot myself lower and I hear her laugh. She always knows what I'm thinking.

She sits up and I help guide her body until she's climbed up to me. Her center just above me, almost dripping. I run my tongue all the way up to her clit and Sarah gasps from above me.

"Oh fuck, baby girl."

Both her hands are on her chest and mine on her hips. When starts to ride my face I suck on her clit and she moans. When she begins to speed up I can tell she's close. I suck and lick harder knowing how much she's enjoying this. I keep up with her pace and finally I feel her warm juices on my tongue. I run my tongue over her center getting as much of it as I possibly can before she climbs off me.

Sarah lays next to me, her chest rising as falling as she tries to catch her breath. "Youre a mess." She laughs then runs two of her fingers over the side of my mouth before putting them into her mouth.

"You're a mess." I reply childishly then lick my lips.

"Yes I am." She smirks and kisses me. "But it's your fault."

"My turn?" I ask sweetly.

She smiles and caresses my cheek. "Absolutely not, bad girl."

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm like 2 weeks late but HAPPY ONE YEAR YALL! I can't believe its already our anniversary!! Thank you so much for reading, liking, commenting, and so much love for all y'all who have been here since the beginning!! You guys have given me endless support and honestly thats the only reason ive come this far on this story. I planned on ending it a long time ago but I feel like there's still more to Riley and Sarah's story. Once again thank you so much guys. Love you!❤❤❤