Just Keep Driving

"Sorry.. about last night, love." I say shyly. The only sound comes from the engine of the car as we make our way to school.

"It was a nightmare baby girl. We all have them." She takes one hand off the wheel and clasps it with mine in my lap. "I talked to my mom yesterday and everyone is very excited to meet you!"

"I bet they are." I sigh, my eyes are closed and my head is resting on the head rest.

"Stooooop." She rolls her eyes. "They are excited and you just have to woman up a little for a few days!"

"Woman up? I don't think that's the phrase." I laugh.

"Well it should be!" Says moving her hand further up my thigh.

"You have to not do that." I laugh putting her hand back on the wheel.

"Fine." She pulls over. "You drive." She unbuckles her seatbelt and starts to get out.

"What?" Confused, I unbuckle and move into the drivers seat. "This isn't a good idea. It's still so dark out, the roads are icy and-"

"And we're not going to be late because I just got the email. School's closed, turn it around." I buckle up and do as she says.

Before I fully even make the u turn Sarah is next to me, her left arm around me, right hand on my breast, and her mouth on my neck.

"Fuck if I crash Sarah." I moan, slightly annoyed at the stupid thing we're doing.

"Shh baby." I whine when her hand leaves my chest but she starts to move down my stomach.

"I'm gonna pull over." I mumble breathlessly.

"Don't." She bites down on my neck a little. "Don't go back to the house either, just keep driving."

I do as she says and turn onto a busy street. As scary as this is I'm so fucking wet. I'm terrified but the fact that we could be seen, pulled over, or even crash makes it even hotter.

"Put your seatbelt on." I say as she starts running her hand up and down my thigh.

"Mmn I don't think I want to." She nibbles on my ear and moves her hand up.

I let my legs open as far as they could and she starts massaging my clit through my leggings.

"I didn't know this is what I signed up for when I kissed you that first time." My laugh turns into a gasp when she applies more pressure.

"Mmh I doubt that." She unzips my sweater and pushes up my top to lick my erect buds. "What is better babygirl? Pleasure or pain?" Her teeth nip at my delicate skin.

"Fuck, can I please drive us home?" I bite my lip.

"No." Her voice is strict. "Fucking park." She moves away from me and I quick turn into an abandon construction lot.

As soon as I shift the gear to park she's out of the car and opening my door. I unbuckle my seatbelt and she pulls me out by the waistline of my pants. After pushing the back seat all the way down she climbs in and holds out her hand.

"Get in." She pulls me up and lays me across her lap and pulls down my pants so my bare ass is exposed.

"What did mommy say?" She talks then spanks me.

"To keep driving." My heart is racing and she spanks me again.

"And what did you do?"

"Asked to go home." She spanks me one last time then pulls me onto the seat with her.

"Good girls don't talk back." She lays me flat on the seats. "And bad girls get spankens." She says before kissing up my side.

"Sometimes I like to be bad girl mommy." I close my eyes feeling her lift up my shirt again to kiss all over my stomach and chest. "Fuck, please." I moan.

"Say it." She hungrily growls in my ear. She knows I don't know how to talk dirty or even ask her to do sexual things for me. "Say it baby girl or I'm not doing it." She teases my entrance.

"Eat me mommy. Eat out my pussy." I whine.

"Good girl." I moan as soon as I feel her slip a finger inside of me.

"Fuck." I moan when she adds a second.

"Delicious." Sarah says placing her fingers in her mouth.

I'm panting with excitement when I finally feel her mouth on me. She licks up my folds and begins sucking on my clit. I have to keep myself from screaming when I finally cum. Breathlessly I sit up and pull my leggings back into place. Sarah crawls over to me and takes me into her arms.

"I love when my good girl is a little bad." She whispers.

I feel like it's her turn but before I even move there's a knock on the door from outside. On the other side stands a man dressed in blue. Shit, someone must've called the cops.

~~~~~~~
I guess I'm disgusting because I love this chapter 😂