Morning After... Fml!

Kat's POV:

I woke up with the biggest headache in the fucking world! I swear to go I could see my brain being beaten with a hammer. Not one, but two. Ugh! Why did I drink so much! I rolled over in my bed figuring I sholuld probably get ready because I would have to clean seen as mom and dad would be back  by five. I checked my alarm clock it was already 2:38 p.m. shit I didn't have much time. I grabbed my cell phone off of my night stand and started looking through my messages while I walked to my bathroom. Just as I got done reading what I wrote last night I got a new message.

***Luke***

Afternoon Beautiful, Hope your head doesn't hurt to much. I'm really sorry about last night, your decisions are the ones that I will have to learn to respect. Anyway, I helped your family clean up downstairs we just finished so I figured I'd ship you a text before I left. Sleep well, get good rest, tomorrow will have a lot of memories for you. By the way the party ended great, Mason found his mate and I believe Dennis did too.

&&Love You Baby Doll! <3 Luke <3&&

**Reply**

I reread his text three times then decided to return one.

***Katrina Gabriella***

Morning Hunk, My head is pounding and I feel retarded. What I did last night was completely ridiculous, I'm so sorry! You didn't deserve the way I acted. It was dumb of me to be mad. I still don't like the fact that everyone but me knew. Next time just tell me. Also, thank you very much for helping clean I was just rolling my lazy ass out of bed to go do that. I respect what you did by saving my life:-) My parents would have killed us. Well I think I'm going to take a shower then get some coffee. Meet me at Bernie's in a half hour? kk.

~~Love You to Hunk! <33 Love Kat <33~~

**Sent Message**

I sent my message and hit the shower. The water felt great on my back. I relaxed as my headache started to subside, I knew it wouldn't last for long. After about ten minutes I hopped out and got dressed I grabbed my cell phone and seen Luke replied. He was going to meet me.

Yay! At least he didn't hate me. I even hated myself after last night. Hell I barely remember last night. As I grabbed my purse I heard people running around downstairs, probably my brothers making sure everything was in order for when my parents returned home. It wasn't that they didn't know we partied it was that they didin't like the mess. If it was dirty when they got back we would lose our privileges.

I grabbed all my things and headed out of my room, I locked my door, yes I locked my door I have nosy brothers. I made sure my key was in my wallet then headed downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen. "Morning Everyone, I'm headed to Bernie's to meet Luke, see you guys later." I said into the kitchen then walked out the door.

I ran the rest of the way to  my camaro, yes I have a camaro and it isn't one of the new ones either it was a '78 z28, yellow with red and orange this thing was my baby!! I hoped in and locked my doors, just as I got the passenger side locked my brothers were trying to get in. Oh I knew them to well.

I laughed as they all realized I wasn't bringing them with. I thought ahead because I knew they would just try taking another car. "Oh, and.." I said while jingling their keys in their faces. Then I revved my car and shot out of the driveway. Oh I loved this thing.

**Live*Laugh*Love** Thanks guys for reading I know it's been months sense I last uploaded and I am terribly sorry. I've been so busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll upload again soon.