The Party Preperations!

Ren's POV:

God, I'm just like the rest of my family I love to party, but I hate school! I couldn't wait until school was over. It was last hour and the bell was about to ring. "Hey, Ren!" Tonya whisper/yelled to me. She sat to my left in algebra. My other side was my brother Dennis. "What?" I grumbled back, she was so annoying. "Your having a party tonight, right?" She asked me. "Yeah, only by invite though." I spoke. I really didn't want her to come. She would just follow me around like a fucking puppy dog all night, just like the last party.

"Oh, ok." She replied looking back at her book. Finally, she shut up. 'Hey Dude, you should be such a dick to her.' Dennis scolded through our mind link. 'I know, but she's so god damn annoying!' I wanted to yell. I finished my assignment and now all I had to do was wait for the bell to ring.

I shot out of my desk just as the bell went off. I walked from the room heading right for Mason's car. Bout time we got the fuck outta here. I got to my locker and grabbed what I needed and headed to get Dennis, he was never ready. I rushed Dennis and we headed to the car together. Mason was already there talking to Clara and her mate.

Where was Kat? I seen Sven walking over from his buddies. "Hey, where's Kate?" I asked them. "Shoving her tognue down, that douche bags throat." Sven grumbled he hate seeing her with other guys, so did the rest of us. I jumped from the truck with Dennis behind me and headed over to our sister.

"What the fuck?" She questioned as I dragged her away and to the truck. I shoved her in and put her next to Sven. We pinned her between us and Mason took us home. "What the hell Kat? You know how we feel about that!" Mason yelled at her. None of us have ever yelled at her. I seen her tear up and turn away form us all.

"Oh, Kat, I didn't mean to sound harsh, we're just looking out for you, we don't want you to get hurt." I cooed to her. I hugged her. I felt her sigh. "I know, I just felt so bad, I don't want him to think I don't want to be with him, because I do. Guys, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong by being with him. I feel like someone is waiting for me to realise something." She mumbled. I smiled at her. "You'll know when the time is right." Mason spoke up.

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter kinda short I know, but it's something.!~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*