Roses.

It's been two weeks sense the fight between Noah and Luke. Two weeks sense I slept next to Noah. Two weeks sense I left my room.

I awoke to roses. Roses everywhere.

My senses were haywire. I loved roses but the smell of them was making me sick. I quickly jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom. Everything I had eaten for dinner now gone.

I heard the door open and felt hands holding my hair up.

"Are you okay?" Noah asked.

"The roses. Their smell." I mumbled.

The last two weeks Noah has been doing everything and anything to please me to make me feel better.

I was trying to make an effort but I haven't felt the greatest; sleep is all I've wanted.

My body wasn't sore anymore and my heart didn't hurt either. My link to Luke was completely gone. I didn't feel his pain nor his indiscretions. Noah and I were fully mated; so of course I only felt what he did.

All the time I felt his anger, his hurt, his pain. Right now I could feel his happiness.

"Why are you happy?" I asked him.

Noah gave me a smile. "Because this is the first time you've talked to me; let alone touch you in two weeks."

I smiled a small smile because his feelings were contagious. I was still hurt by him, but having the last two weeks to think; I've come to realize why he did what he did.

He didn't do them properly like he should have but I can understand what was going through his mind. That and Ansley explained to me how Alpha Males are.

I heard Noah shuffle his feet; "I am trying you know. To make it up to you; that is."

" I know. As I am trying to be more open. I just needed time. As I had told you." I was about to give him a small hug when my stomach was over come with nausea. I bolted back into the bathroom.

"Can you get Ansley please?" I asked Noah when I finished. He nodded curtly and his eyes glazed over.

"She's on her way." He responded.

"I'm here. What's going on?" Ans asked from the door way.

"Noah, can I have some time with my sister please?" I asked quietly.

Noah stiffly nodded and with a pained expression left the bedroom. 

I watched Noah go, then had Ansley lock the door.

I quickly ran into my closest and dug through my bags of clothes. Finding what I wanted I raced back into the bathroom.

Ripping open the box, and opening the package; I said a silent prayer.

Please don't let me be pregnant.

I did my business and set the test down on the counter next to me. Ansley stood quietly in the door way with her back to me. I had told her a few days ago how I was feeling and being the best sister ever she had snuck me in a test.

I waited the three minutes and looked at the test. A little pink plus sign stared back at me.

"Shit." I muttered.

Pulling out another I took a new test all over again, I did this three more times and all five of the tests had the same response.

A pretty pink plus sign.

"Ansley, what am I going to do?" I sobbed. I was to young for a baby. Noah and I weren't in the right place to be having a child. We barely knew each other. This baby wasn't conceived out of love, it was conceived out of jealousy and anger.

I hugged Ansley for hours just sobbing into her lap. She mumbled comforting words and rubbed my back just like my mother would do if she were here.

"Ans, what if he doesn't want it?" I grimaced. Ans shifted so she could look at me and she smiled.

"He will." Ansley then stood and walked to the door. "It is time, I headed back to Ryder; he has been pacing impatiently for hours."

I smiled at Ansley and thanked her for staying by my side. After hugging good bye; she left.

I moved back to the bed after our good byes and just sat there. I couldn't believe this. I was pregnant. I was going to be a mom. I was going to have a baby.

I felt a presence behind me and knew who it was. I sighed quiet heavily.

"Look on the bathroom counter." I mumbled.

Noah walked softly in the direction of where the five tests sat. I heard him take a deep breathe in then all of a sudden I was being squeezed to death as Noah laughed.

Hearing him laugh and feeling his extreme excitement lifted my hopes. I couldn't help but smile. Noah swung me around twice before pulling me close again.

"Noah, you're squishing me." I rushed out.

He quickly released me and started looking for any signs of injury.

"I'm fine, you just squeezed a little tight for a moment there." I watched Noah's eyes dance happily. "I know things haven't exactly gone as planned but I do believe we can make this work. I know this baby wasn't planned but I want to keep it. Noah, please tell me what you want to do? I need to know now before things progress further."

I watched Noah's eyes dance back and forth between happy to thoughtful.

"I want this baby, I want us to work on becoming stronger; together. I want you." I couldn't help the tears that spilled out of my eyes. I climbed into Noah's lap and wrapped my arms around him.

Now starts a journey. One we both have yet to experience. One that has progressed faster than either of us could have imagined.

**I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know what you think. Give me advice or ideas if you have any. They are completely welcome.**