Lifes Changes

Pic of Katrina ^

It hurt, my heart that is. How could he mark me without my permission? Why would he when he knows what I've been through?

So many things were going through my mind as Ansley, my mom, and six other women I didn't know rushed around me.

Today was it. My wedding day. It's been a week sense I met Noah. A week sense he marked me without my consent and a week of everyone planning MY wedding. One I wasn't ready for nor did I want.

I sat in my dress why my hair was getting the last touches done.

"Mom? Why don't I feel happy?" I whimpered. Not out of pain but out of sadness. I felt like my life, my choices, my decisions were all being taken away from me.

"Honey, things will all go into place. Just give it time. I don't think Alpha Noah meant to hurt you. I think he was just afraid of losing you." She smiled at me as did Ansley. I gave them a small smile back and went back to staring in the mirror.

A girl I didn't recognize stared back.

"Darling, it's time." I looked up to see my father. I hadn't heard him come in.

"Yes, Daddy." With a little bit of effort I walked over to him and looped my arm in his.

"I'm not ready Daddy, this isn't how I wanted to picture everything."

I felt my dad stiffen but he responded without hesitation.

"Life isn't always how we want it to be. Things happen for a reason. I believe Alpha Noah did what he deemed right."

Walking out I heard music start playing. I walked with my dad without glancing forward once. I knew I'd enjoy the view. Noah was a very handsome man. But I also knew my eyes wouldn't be filled with joy but rather sadness.

I felt his hand take mine as my fathers let go. I stood at the alter repeating after the minister. I said I do. When the minister said to kiss the bride I went with it. No use fighting it. Everything was planned out for me. My body wasn't my control anymore.

"Look at me" Noah pushed my chin up and with a switch motion claimed me as his wife. The kiss was rough and long.

Everyone cheered. I could hear my brothers and my parents all whooping. Ansley didn't though for she understood why I wasn't happy.

"I would like too introduce everyone to my wife, my mate, and the Luna. Katrina. Katrina Red. My bride." Noah looked at me with love. I just stared back.

By the end of the night I was tired. Every person I knew and Noah knew came up to me and said congratulations many asking when Noah and I would bare the first heir. I just smiled and nodded saying something small or nothing at all.

My mind was else where. My mind was back home. Why did I have to switch schools? Why did I have to run away?

"Time to go Dear, it's time for us to reside." Noah grabbed my hand and tugged me along.

I knew where we were going. To his bedroom.

The door shut behind us and he turned me around to unzip my dress.

"Stop."

I felt Noah stiffen at my request.

"I told you I wasn't ready. I told you. I needed time. You didn't bother listening. You have forced me into a mark I didn't ask for and a marriage I wasn't ready for. The least you can do is wait for this one thing." I was shocked at how bold I was. At how strict I sounded.

Noah growled. I felt his nails elongate and his teeth press against my mark.

"You are mine. Mind, body, and soul. I will take what I want when I want. And right now I want you."