Never Ending Confusion!

Rider’s POV:

We arrived at Ans’ family house after about a two hour drive it was already seven the party started in an hour. I got out to see Ansley and Katrina tackle each other into the grass laughing. I loved seeing my mate so happy. I smiled at stood above my girls. “Hey Ri, you’re in my sun.” Kat said smiling at me. I laughed, so was so much like her sister. “Hello to you as well Baby Doll.”

I helped Ansley up and wrapped Kat in a tight hug. “How have you been?” She asked. “I’ve been terrific.” I returned smiling at Ansley. I put my arm around Ans and watched as Kat wrapped herself into Luke’s side. Wait, until she knew.  I don’t think Luke knew that Ans and I knew he was her mate, but we did. I must have zoned out because when I listened everyone was heading in to get dressed.

I pulled Ans aside back toward the bridge. They had a river running through their back yard. “Where are we going?” She giggled. I just locked out hands together and pulled her along. We walked underneath the bridge where we first met. I had one of my pack members set up a blanket and some roses.  I heard her take a quick intake of breath.

“Rider, what’s going on?” She questioned. I walked in front of her and got down on one knee; I took her hand in mine and with the other pulled out the ring I bought. “Ansley Marie Wolf, Will you do me the honor and be my wife, through sickness and health. Be the love of my life until we both shall die and even forever after that?” I saw tears form in her eyes along with the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen go across her face. “YES!!” She exclaimed I stood up and took her into my arms; I put the ring on her finger and swung her around in a circle.

“Wait until I tell my family!” She exclaimed. I laughed, she was so damn cuteJ I put her down and grabbed her hand, I picked up the roses and handed them to her, and I also wrapped the blanket around us and started us back to the house. The party could be starting soon and I knew she would be telling her sister what happened right away.

Ansley’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it. He Proposed!! I smiled all the way back to the house. This was the best day of my life. When we reached the house I kissed Ri’s cheek and ran for Kat’s room. I was not letting her miss this moment! I ran up the stairs and right into Kat’s room. “Oh shit!” I yelled. “I’m so sorry!” I quickly left her room and ran down the stairs. “What’s going on?” Mason asked. “Who’s the guy in Kat’s room?” I questioned. “Elmer.” Luke sneered.  “Well, he just had his tongue down her throat.” I snapped. I didn’t like my little sister doing that with someone besides her mate. I saw Luke start shaking.

“Rider, Mason, grab Luke!” I demanded. My other brothers came down and helped drag Luke out of the house. “Katrina Gabriella Wolf!!!” I yelled. I heard her door open and could see her feet as she came down the stairs. “What the fuck are you doing!?” I question/yelled. “I’m sorry! He’s my boyfriend. What do you expect?” “Well first of considering you have a mate downstairs and are shoving yourself on someone else while he’s present is just plain fucking sick! You disgust me!” I snapped. I turned and started walking to the door. “My mate?” I heard Katrina mumble.

I turned as Elmer or what not... appeared behind her. “What’s wrong, babe?”  He asked her wrapping his arms around her. I saw her grow stiff and look behind me. “Oh my god!” “Kat… I… me.” Luke mumbled. I turned as Rider wrapped his arms around me. “Elmer, I need you to leave.” Kat grimaced.

Kat’s POV:

I froze as Elmer wrapped his arms around me. It couldn’t be. My mate... the only person it could be was… Luke. “What’s wrong, babe?” Elmer asked me. I didn’t know I could be I grew more stiff when I saw Luke appear behind Ansley. “Oh my god!” I exclaimed. “Kat… I... me.” I heard Luke mumble. I watched as Rider wrapped Ansley into him. I knew it. “Elmer, I need you to leave.” I grimaced.