New Beginning

Pic of Katrina ^^ Sorry for taking so long. Please enjoy.

Katrina's POV:

Today was our first day at Lockwood Private School we were all excited to start something new. "I'm ready!" I yelled as Mason yelled for me again. I quickly grabbed my leather jacket and ran downstairs.

"I dibs front!" I yelled right away. I heard a bunch of groaning then some laughter coming from behind me.

"Dear why don't you take your car today? That way if you need to get away you can leave." I smiled at my dad, and wrapped him in a bone crushing hug!

"Thanks daddy!" I squealed. "Who's riding with me?"

"I am" James said first "Shotty!" I laughed of course.

"Me too!" Sven yelled.

I grabbed my bag, hugged my mother, and headed out the door.

"I'll follow you there sis." Mason called out hopping into his truck.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" I practically screamed.

"Just let us make it to school alive please!" Sven fake cried.

I started laughing as I pulled out of the driveway shifting smoothly into second, then third. I love my camaro! I turned the radio up and laughed as we all sang to Gas Pedal.

"Ahhh!! We're here!" I giggled, pulling into the lot. I grabbed a parking spot next to a red firebird. HA! People do have class here. "Let's go guys!"

"Hey chica!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Brendan the Blood Rose's Beta.

"What's Up Sexi!" I chirped back. I ran up to him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and squeezed him to death. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too! I'm sorry to hear about that piece of scum!" He snarled. I just smiled at him.

"I still have my second chance. I'll be fine. Promise!" I put my legs down wrapping my arm around Brendan's waist as I turned back towards my pack.

"Hiii Brendan!" Pretty much everyone chorused. Everyone did some sort of hand shake before we made out way to the school. Of course I was tucked into Brendan's side as he glared at every unmated male.

"Brendan, I'm a big girl. I can handle goo goo eyes!" I giggled. It felt great feeling so free and happy.

"I know, I'm just showing them that you're to be left alone. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from killing anyone after what he did." I squeezed my arms tighter as Brendan stiffened. I watched him turn towards the doors.

"Kat, slowly let go and take two steps in front of me." I listened to what he said as he bowed his head.

I was slightly confused until I smelt him.

My second chance mate.

No it was to soon. I wasn't ready. I was just finally put back together enough to act okay.

Without a glance in his direction I turned and ran. I didn't look back I didn't even stop for my car. I just ran. I heard a growl followed by the growls of my brothers.

They had stopped him. For now.

I ran until my feet couldn't carry me anymore. It was dark by the time I dropped. I couldn't see. My chest hurt. My feet hurt. Worst of all I had the pain in my abdomen again. I wasn't ready to meet my new mate. I was just rejected. I wasn't ready to be hurt again. Life just wasn't fair.

"Why are you out here alone?"

I froze when I heard the most majestic voice. It was him. I could smell him.

"Why did you run?" He asked.

I could hear the pain in his voice. I turned slowly not bothering to whip away my tears.

"I needed to be alone. I need time to think. I ran because it was the only thing I could think of doing." I replied in a whisper.

I knew he heard me by the look that crossed his face. One of hurt and anger.

" Alpha Noah. I'm not rejecting you. Maybe this will make it easier for you to understand. I'm Katrina."

I heard his intake of breath and then his eyes turned red. Never piss off an Alpha werewolf especially one that's your mate.

I quickly got up knowing what was going through his mind. Killing Luke. I may be mad at Luke and extremely hurt but I couldn't let him be killed.

I used my speed and wrapped myself around Noah. "Calm down, it's okay. I'm here and safe."

I felt Noah'a breathing slow and his body relaxed. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me. I could feel sparks shooting up my arms but pushed back the feelings I was having. I needed to heal first. I needed time to recover.

When Noah stopped shaking I released my grip from him.

"Noah, I need to go. My families probably worried." I whispered. His body went rigid and he started growling.

"No, you are MY mate. I will take you home. You will grab a few things and come back with me. No mate of mine will be out running wild." I heard him state.

I backed up as best I could with him still wrapped around me. His eyes were completely black and he was starting to shake again.

"I will be going home and staying there. Noah, I said I need time. I need to heal. That's something you have to respect." I spoke calmly.

Before I knew it. I was pinned against a tree with Noah's teeth in my neck. I gasped in shock, pain, and pleasure.

He had marked me. Against my will. He had marked me.

** Sorry it took so long to update. I've been extremely busy and just haven't had any time. **

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will start working on the next.