Life's Mistakes

Katrina's POV

It's been a week sense I sent Luke the text to stay away from me. I even stayed home from school to prove my point. I can feel our wolves seperating, it feels like my body is so weak.

Almost everyday I get a shooting pain across my abdomen like I did when Luke slept with Lucy. I know what he's doing and he doesn't even realize how much pain it causes me.

I had my dad demand my brothers using his alpha voice to stay away from Luke. I want nothing to do with him after what he did. I have reasons for not wanting to fully mate with him yet, Ans and James are the only two that know.

~Flash Back~

"No! Please don't! I'm thirteen, please! Let me go! I won't tell anyone!" a younger me pleaded.

"No, No, pssh, shut up! You're starting to get on my nerves!" came back a sarcastic reply.

I knew I was about to be raped. Just like what had happened to my mom when she was younger. I screamed in fear as I felt him remove my undergarments.

I whimpered when I felt him line up his shaft to enter me. Bang!!

I screamed as a loud bang filled the room this horrible man had trapped me in.

"Touch my sister one more time and I will kill you!" James snarled. I saw Ansley beside him also snarling like a visious wolf. I flinched when the man just laughed.

Next thing I remember was waking up in James' arms as he carried me to the car.

"What happened?"

"He's gone, and no one will every do anything like that again." Was Ansley's only reply. I could see the tears in both of their eyes and knew what happened.

They killed him.

~End Of Flashback~

I felt silent tears running down my cheek at the memory. We never told anyone about that. We promised it would stay a secret and a part of the past.

I curled myself into a ball to wait for the pain to subside as my mind went over every horrible memory I ever had. The worst one though was my mate cheating on me.

I felt my heart break all over again as the pain in my abdomen stopped.

He finally finished today was a fast one. I normally scream and cry for two to three hours at a time. My mother tries everything to comfort me, but there is nothing anyone can do.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" My dad asked from my doorway.

"Yea, its not as painful as it use to be." I whimpered.

My father has been debating on making me homeschooled. He hates Luke after what he did to me. I even hate him but I know deep down that I love him.

"Daddy, where's Ansley and James? I want to talk to them." I mumbled into my pillow but I knew with his werewolf hearing he heard it.

"They're on there way here now. Just hold on baby they'll be here soon." I saw the pain in my father's eyes as he watched me lay there in pain. A flash of guilt went across his face.

"Daddy, it's not your fault he was a cheating bastard. I've been his best friend for years. I didn't even know. I have a few months until my birthday, maybe the spirits will find me a new partner by then. I mean I am an alpha's daughter, I get two mates." I whispered.

I didn't want to find my second mate in fear of the same thing happening but I also knew he would be the only one who could help heal me.

"I know Katrina." My dad sighed. I heard him cross the room before I felt him wrap me into a hug. "I love you honey!"

I started crying into my father's shoulder. We both heard the door open and I felt the bed dip in the otherside of me.

"It'll all be okay dear!" I heard my mother whisper. I wrapped an arm around both of my parents and finished crying.

"I want to be transferred." I stated. "Lockwood is only a 45 minute drive, I can go there."

My parents were silent but I knew they were discussing it through their link.

"Sure sweetheart, we agreed you being away will help you heal." My mother cooed to me. I curled up onto my dad's lap and let mom run her fingers through my hair.

"I love you guys!" I whimpered.

"And we love you Katrina Gabriella Wolf!"

I felt my dad stand up with me still in his arms when the door opened.

"Hey Katty, how are you holding up?" Ansley asked as dad placed me softly on the bed. I felt Ans curl up behind me and wrap me into her.

"I feel safer with you guys wrapping up around me." I smiled. "I feel like my heart is healing slowly but it hurts, it feels like every little piece of my heart is trying to sew its way back together."

I heard Ansley sigh as the bed dipped again. "Hi Ri." I smirked.

"Hey Baby Doll, can I kill him yet?" Rider snarled. I felt Ansley elbow him and I couldn't help but laugh. I mean genuinely laugh, it's been so long.

I turned around and watched looks of love cross their faces. "It's so nice to see you smile!" Ansley exclaimed.

"It feels good to smile and laugh, and no Ri you can't kill him yet, I want him to see what he missed out on." I smirked.

James' POV

*Katrina is asking for you and Ansley.* I heard my father whisper throught the mind link. I sighed a soft sad sigh. I hated seeing Katrina in so much pain.

*I'll be there soon dad, I'm leaving the school now.* I hopped in Mason's car and started the drive home. He said I could keep the keys for now. Kat's been asking for Ans and I a lot.

I drove for about twenty minutes before reaching our driveway. I parked next to the porch on the other side of  Rider's car.

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled as soon as I walked through the door Kat always got a kick out of that. I started my walk up to her room but was tackled to the ground before I hit the first step.

"James I missed you!" Katrina said while hugging me.

"Holy... You came out of your room? I mean Hi sis, I missed you too!" I replied. I caught Ansley smirking from behind Kat and I sent her a confused look she just smiled.

"It's time I quiet moping and get back into school." Kat replied. My head snapped towards her.

"Fuck no! You are not returning to have to see the douche bag everyday!" I growled.

Kat giggled. "I'm not, Daddy transferred the whole pack to lockwood. He said we should stick together. Starting tomorrow we all are new students."

I smiled at how happy she looked. "Wait Lockwood as in new territory?"

"Yes son, I spoke to Alpha Stone and he is more than happy to allow us to share school districts after I explained to him what happened." My father spoke from the kitchen.

Finally! New people, new chicks, and no more Luke! I hugged Katrina close as Ansley joined in. I heard the front door open and soon we had the whole crew in on our hug.

"Glad to see your pretty face again little sister!" Mason squealed like a girl causing everyone to bust into laughter.

***I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I'm changing it around a bit to give more options.**