Slow Week Days..

Luke's Pov:

It's now Tuesday, Katrina and I have been getting closer sense she found out we were mates on Friday. She holds my hand and cuddles into me without even realizing she's doing it.

I love having her in my arms and knowing she's accepted me. My wolf has been harping on me to mark her but I know she isn't ready for that yet.

"Hey Pretty Boy!" I heard Katrina say from somewhere behind me. I turned around real fast in order to catch her as she launched herself into my arms.

"Hello there Baby Doll! How was your last class?" I watched her eyes turn guilty.

"There's a new kid, he seems to think I'm his new girlfriend..." She hesitated.

I felt my body start shaking and could hear Katrina calling my name but I was so ticked off, I wanted this kid to know who's she was.

"Luke!" Kat screamed before slapping me. I blinked a few times confused before looking down at my beautiful blushing mate.

"What was that for?" I questioned looking at her with amusement. "You weren't listening so I needed to get your attention."

I smiled at her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her out of the school doors school was done for the day.

"Let's go home." Katrina smiled at me.

I smiled back. "Did Nate say I could stay there now?"

"Of course, it's the pack house. Why would he deny it?" I smirked at her. She was rambling.

"You pulled the daughter card didn't you." I stated matter of factly.

"He would have let you normally, but you're my mate. You know how he is." I couldn't help it I laughed.

"Kat, he's mated. He knows exactly what happens between mates." Katrina turned dark red besides me and giggled like a little school girl.

"Yeah, I guess so, but we haven't done any of that though so he has no reason to worry.

"Katty Kat you're so adorable!" I laughed while kissing her forehead. I felt her lean closer into the touch.

Katrina's POV

"Katty Kat you're so adorable!" Luke said laughing while kissing my forehead, I leaned more into his touch which I could tell made his wolf more happy. I know we haven't mated yet, but I was thinking about letting him mark me.

I had actually been talking to Ansley and my mom about it. They both encouraged me to do so because of how males get when their mates aren't wearing their marks. 

I let go of Luke's hand and wrapped my arm around his waist. He reacted immediately putting his arm over my shoulder. I was still getting looks from other girls who were jealous of me for having hot brothers, and a sexy ass mate!

We walked this way over to our brothers. "Hey dudes.." I drawled as they all kept their backs at me.

I pushed my way in between Sven and Mason to see Ren starring all goo goo eyed at Tonya.

*What's going on?* I linked Mason. *Mate* Was the short reply I got.

"Yay!!!" I screamed out loud.

"Shit my bad." I whispered when I realized they all turned and were looking at me. Ren was even looking at me.

"Kat, way to ruin the moment. Guys can we have a moment?" Ren said to us.

Ren's POV:

I watched as my family walked off. "Listen Tonya, I'm not going to reject you but I think we should just be friends. I mean we don't really even like each other, or know each other." I saw as Tonya's eyes filled with tears and a look of heartbreak.

"You my as well just reject me! I can see the way you look at me, I'm just a nuisance. Here I'll make this easy so you don't look like the bad guy." She paused.

"I, Tonya Rae Moon, reject you Ren Lue Wolf. You are free to do as you please, consider this the beginning of the de-mate process." With that she left leaving my heart breaking right there.

My wolf was crying for me to run after her, but she did this because of me.

The de-mating process would take a week if we stayed away from each other. I know I said I didn't want her but by the feeling of pain I think I was wrong. I could feel all my energy slipping away the farther she got.

"What happened?" Dennis asked, approaching me cautiously.

"She rejected me, said I was free to go. Den, I can feel my heart breaking,"

"Ren I told you to be nice to her, go chase her, change her mind, and make her fall for you." Dennis said trying to convince me to go after her.

"Naw man, we weren't ever into each other, this is how it's suppose to be. She'll find someone she loves and loves her."

I walked away from Dennis as he went to reply. I felt like running home, I didn't want to listen to everyone ask what happened.

Tonya's POV:

I can't believe I just rejected him. We're suppose to be together but you can tell he didn't want me.

I walked away as I felt my heart breaking slowly, my energy drained as I felt my face go pale. The next week was going to be painful!

I glanced back as Ren ran off into the woods, his family watched him until he wasn't visable, then they all turned and gave me a confused look all besides Dennis.

He gave me a sad smile. I turned away and ran to my friend Crawl's car. We have been best friends sense birth but weren't constantly on each other during school.

Katrina's POV

I watched Tonya get into Crawl's car and looked back towards where Ren went into the woods.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"She rejected him." Dennis said flat out. We all gasped as we watched Crawl's car pull out of the lot.

"What did he do?" I asked knowing she wouldn't reject him without cause.

"He treated her like crap constantly then said he just wanted to be friends like they were, which meant her having to deal with an asshole mate."

I shuddered at the feeling of being rejected and moved closer to Luke.

I watched as Lacy came over and Dennis pulled her close.

"Hey I'm Katrina, Den's sister, so glad you're his mate." I gushed at her.

I watched Mason sheild someone behind him. "Mas, move!" I small demanding voice said behind his back.

He sighed and moved sideways. My eyes landed on... "Anita?" I asked shocked.

Her eyes got really big. "Oh please tell me Mason isn't thee Mason your brother!" She pleaded.

I just smiled a huge smile! "Ahhh, Anita you're going to be my new sister!" I squealed as she did the same!

We started jumping up and down in a circle as our mates watched with smiles.

"Lacy, get over here!" I yelled. I heard her giggle and then she was jumping with us.

We all hugged each other and then went to our mates sides.

"I can't believe this! This is going to be awesome!"

**Hope you liked it, I didn't know what else to write so ideas are welcomed. I'm really sorry about taking so long to update!**