Coffee Oh Yay Baby!

Luke's POV:

Wow, I can't believe Katrina wasn't mad at me. She seemed so pissed at me last night, how could she ever think that I would be mad at her or think she was stupid. I would never, I loved this girl so much. I got to Bernie's like ten minutes early so I order our regulars and grabbed our table in the corner. I was thinking about what we were going to talk about when her scent hit me. It was Katrina she was finally here. I lifted my eyes to meet hers.

"Wow, you look hung-over. How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"That's one thing I love about you, you're always honest. I feel ok right now, I won't when this aspirin wears off. My migraine is bad enough to kill a horse." She mumbled.

I laughed.

Of course, she always over does it when we have parties but this is like a tradition. Party, hang-over, coffee. Never changes, that's why I love my best friend, even when we hate each other the most our traditions always over come the hate. I don't know where I would be if she wouldn't have come today.

"So... about yesterday..." Kat started, I could see she was nervous by the way she was touching her thumb to the tips of each of her fingers.

"Well it's something we do need to address, but why don't we wait until we've enjoyed our coffee and talk about the party first." She smilied slightly at me.

"That's why I love you so much, you always know how to lighten the mood."

Best coffee breakfast ever. Eventually Katrina and I talked about the mate stuff. We both agreed that we accepted it. Starting monday everyone would know who's she was.

When I mentioned marking her I seen her face twist in fright but not before she covered it with a smile. I smiled at her and said we could wait.

Katrina's POV:

Ugh, I hate Monday's terribly. I got up from bed and headed to get dressed, I had showered last night so I wouldn't have to be bothered with it this morning.

I grabbed my plaid skirt that went to my mid-thigh and cute button up white shirt along with my blue tank-top that matched my plaid skirt. Today I my as well look cute don't want Luke regretting that he accepted me.

I ran down the stairs when I heard the car horning honking. Mason was always impatient when it came to waiting. I climbed in the back by Sven, and Dennis.

"Morning," I smiled. "Dad knows." Mason smirked at me. My smile dropped, knows what?

"What does he know?" I whimpered.

"He knows you took the camaro yesterday.. he wasn't to proud until he found out about Luke and you."

I smiled, "At least he isn't going to castuarate Luke."

"Ugh, I wouldn't go that far, Dad trusts him but you're also his little girl so don't expect him to be to nice." Sven chirped in.

Crap. This was going to be one long day.

The rest of the ride to school was met with silence everyone could tell how uneasy already was.

"Guys, what ever happens promise you'll stay out of it unless I ask for help.." I pleaded. I saw Mason nod next to me and heard some sures from my brothers. "Thanks."

When we arrived at school Luke was already parked next to our spot waiting. I smiled when I caught his eye.

"Bye guys," I said hopping out and making my way over to Luke.

"Morning Pretty Boy," I whispered, while he pulled me into a hug.

"Morning Baby Doll." I loved when people used that nickname it made me feel important, don't ask me why. "You ready for this?" Luke asked as he took my hand in his.

I smiled up at him and squeezed his hand lightly, "Of course."

I kept a small smile on my face as we walked upto the school our hands locked together, everyone was staring. See this school is all werewolves, it's like a prep academy. No humans are allowed in unless they're mated to one of the wolves here.

I watched in front of us looking for Elmer. Shit ended probably very weird between us, I can't even remember sadly enough. I felt Luke stiffen beside me and I realised why. Elmer was waiting for us at the door. The first thing I noticed was the two black eyes and the strips over his nose, along with his arm being wrapped.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I exclaimed.

"Your brother!" He snapped.

I shyed away from him, he's never spoken to me like that before. "Sorry, sweetheart I'm a little soar about it." He apologized.

"Don't call her that, please!" Luke struggled out trying to stay calm. I can see why he avoided me when I was with Elmer, he's one of the overly protective mates.

"Sorry Dude, I've always called her that, but just so you know, now that I know she's mated I won't look at her the same, she'll be just a like a little sister to me." Elmer said to Luke making eye contact to show he meant it. I smiled

"Thanks Man." Luke returned then grabbed Elmer's hand shaking it showing his respect towards him.

"Hey I still haven't found out what happened to you." I snuck in.

"Mason found his mate, I was drunk. Just leave it at that. And no I didn't sleep with her." I saw Luke smirk at the memory. Ok, I'm missing peices. Whatever I'll have to get them later.

I must have zoned out because when I started listening Luke and Elmer were talking about when the next party would be. Whoa, when did these to kiss and make up? I looked at Luke confused then at Elmer confused only to see him looking at me trying to hold in his laughter. Luke was already chucklng beside me.

"What did I.." Before I could finish my sentence the bell rang signally the beggining of the day. Ok then. Luke tightened his grip on my hand and led me to my locker, as if I would get lost. "Thanks but I'm pretty sure I can get to my class and locker without help." I commented to him with alittle snip to show I wasn't a baby.

He smiled at me. "My stuff is in your locker, plus we have first hour together anyways."

Damn it! This was going to be along rest of the year, and a different one, I thought as we made our way to class.