Day of School!

Katrina's POV:

I hate school, ok that's a strong word. I don't love school, I guess it's just the boring classes I don't like. I actually do enjoy my friends and everyone else. I have no reason hate anyone so I tolerate everyone, but I only have one best friend. Luke.

I got along better with guys than I did the girls, don't get me wrong I have girl friends. Except well alot of them don't like me because of my brothers. There jealous. Ha! Anyway I have one really close friend Anita, but my brothers don't know her. Last time I had a girl friend over, Kensy, Sven slept with her and ditched her. Fuck and Dump. I hated him for it, but being a werewolf our hormones go crazy.

Lol. Well it was a Friday, my parents were going out of town tonight some kind of big were meeting in Seattle. The guys had decided to play hostess and have a party. YAY! I was getting.... wait for it.... WASTED!!!! I'm not an alcoholic, but when I have the chance I do drink with my friends, and there's. I have never been drunk enough to sleep with one of them yet. I would like to keep it that way also.

I was day dreaming about the party later when I heard someone yell. "What the fuck man?!!" I looked over to see James standing protectively in front of some chick. I ran over to James and stood in front of him. He was fighting with Elmer. He had a major sweet spot for me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. Elmer looked at me and I saw his eyes soften.

"Your brother, he decided to get into my business.' Elmer growled. I heard James snarl behind me. "James stop!" I warned him. "Elmer, for me just let this slide, please." I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes, and guess what they worked. I grabbed Elmer's arm and dragged him to my locker. "Please, don't hurt my brother, I love all of them more than myself." I mumbled to him. He knew I was really protective of my brothers. Last year I had been suspended for fighting.

Well to say the least me kicking some guys ass. Yeah I know a guys. I didn't like what he had to say so I ended his sentence. Needless to say people don't mess with me as much. Or my brothers. They don't need my protection or want it, but they get it. They're really protective of me also, it took two years before they trusted Luke around me.

"I know Kat, I'm sorry, he just really pissed me off, I didn't mean to upset you." He said hugging me. Sometimes I felt like we were dating that's they way he treated me. I wouldn't mind it, but my brothers would. They didn't know that I had already promised myself to my mate. Who ever he/she may be. "I know you are. Thank you for being understanding." I said smiling at him. He may do stupid shit, but I trust him, enough.

"Kat, I've been meaning to ask you something." Elmer mumbled. I think he was hoping I didn't hear him at first. "Ok, shoot." I said back, hoping I shoved some confidence in my voice. I heard him take a short intake of breath. "I know we've been kinda close for a while and I've never had enough confidence to ask, Kat would you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking down. That's kinda funny because that's what I was just thinking about.

"Look at me." I said putting my hand under his chin and bringing it up so he was looking at me. "Yes I will, but you have to promise me, you won't fight with my brothers anymore." I said in all seriousness. "I won't I promise." He said smiling at me with a heartbreaking smile.

I grabbed my books for my first class and turned toward Elmer. "Walk me to class." "Well of course, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't." He smirked. I heard my brothers loud mouths as they entered the school I looked over my shoulders at their reactions when they seen me holding Elmer's hand. They all looked pissed beside Mason and Luke. They both looked hurt.

'Guys, don't look that way, you all know that I won't do anything.' I said to them in our mind link. 'We know.' They chimed back. I smiled and walked to my frist class with Elmer. I kept feeling like I was hurting Luke some how.

Luke's POV:

I walked into school to say hi to my girl Kat, I went in with her brothers to see her holding hands with Elmer, the school playboy. Everyone could tell he was sweet on her, but still I wish she was smart enough to know better. I heard her brothers growl. I just felt hurt. She was suppose to me mine, and only mine. I couldn't help but feel hurt and betrayed. She didn't know she was my mate, she wouldn't until she was sixteen. That was another six months away.

I heard Kat say something through our mind link but I didn't hear her. I just watched her walk away holding that dirt bags hand. She wouldn't be his much longer, and better hope he doesn't hurt my mate or he won't be living much longer.

I went to my first class with Mason and sat quietly. I hurt to see your mate with someone else. Mason was to only one that knew she was mine. I looked at him and he gave me a small smile. I just looked down. These next six months were really going to suck.

Sven's POV:

It was currently 7th hour, ugh... I can't wait until this day is over so I can get drunk and have a little fun. If you catch my drift. I wasn't a man whore, but I liked to have fun. I won't lie about that. I smiled when the bell rang. Yes! Free period. I grabbed my stuff and went to find Lucy the school whore, she would be up for anything and I needed some good cure for my "disease."

I grabbed Lucy from by her locker and took her to the janitors closest he had a couch in there. "Let's get busy, shall we." I said, pushing her onto the couch and climbing on her. She didn't say anything. She just spread her legs like a good little girl.

By the time I was finished the last bell was just ringing. Hey what can I say, I fucked her brains out. I grabbed my clothes and through them on. Without a second look at her, I left to find my brothers.

~Hope you liked the second chapter sorry if some things are a little rude. I do apologize. Anyway please post your comments.~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*