Chapter 12 (SLIGHT SMUT)

Flashback continues

The next day, I'm startled awake by the sound of a phone blaring. Shooting up out of bed, I dash to where the phone should be, only to find it not there. Squinting and looking round frantically, I panic when I come to the strange realisation that this isn't my room, nor is it my flat.

"Don't worry, love. I've got it." A stranger calls from the other side of the room.

Shaking my head to rid myself of the cobwebs of a hangover, I shiver when a cold draft from the door hit me.

When I go to rub my arms, I make yet another terrifying discovery- I'm naked.

Screaming and throwing myself back into the bed, I pull at the covers and  wrap them around my body, hiding as much as I could. I sit there shivering and panicking for what seems like forever before someone enters the room.

"Sorry about that. Paul can't take no for an answer."

Seeing my deer-caught-in-headlights face, the man chuckles and sits on the edge of the bed.

"You don't remember last night do you?"

I shake my head, and the man comes and sits closer to my body.

"You tried to interview us yesterday. Me and my band that is, only things didn't quite go to plan, so you came here so I could help y-"

"And we had sex. I gathered that." I sighed, immediately following it with a groan. Attempting to rub my hangover away, I massage my forehead. John takes this as a sign to get me some water and painkillers.

I take them gratefully and sit there for some moments, waiting for some cobwebs to clear.

Looking up and seeing the clock, I scramble up out of bed, frightening John half to death.

"I've got to get to work!" I yell, furiously running round trying to gather my things.

"Don't worry! Your boss cleared it yesterday, remember?"

Breathing a sigh of relief, I stand still, forgetting I'm completely nude. I see where John's eyes are, and I gasp, immediately covering as best I could with my hands.

"Love, no need to be scared. You're beautiful." He nods, shuffling over to me and gently lifting my face up.

We look into each others eyes, and I realise actually how handsome he is, and how if we really did do something last night, I'm glad it was with someone who seems to care.

I see his eyes flick to my lips, and I bite them seductively, remnants of last night becoming clearer in my mind. One thing I know for certain: I've never had so much fun in all my life.

Looking to the ground quickly, and dragging my eyes back up to meet him, I take hold of his sleeves, and twist them, pulling him down to kiss him deeply.

He tugs his hands out of my grasp and places them on my waist, pulling me even closer. I wrap my arms around his neck as our tongues entwine and I giggle as I start to feel his bulge poking into my leg.

Thrusting gently forward, he urges me start walking backwards into the bed. As we fall, John's robe falls open to reveal his nude body, which I immediately begin to crave.

Releasing his mouth, and summoning all the courage I could muster, I trail my mouth down his throat to his chest, where I linger for a while.

Fingers moving to push the rest of his robe off, so he too is nude, he throws his head back and groans as his erection grows.

"Come on love, it hurts." John groans.

Rushedly, I undress him, and as I'm already naked, he quickly dives into my chest, kissing every part of my body he can.

Without having to wait any longer, John aligns himself with my heat and is about to inch his way in when...

The phone rings again.

Shouting a string of expletives, he climbs off me, taking one of the nearby pillows to cover himself with, not that he needs to.

Angrily picking up the phone, he answers with a growl.

"WHAT?!"

"ALRIGHT! I'LL BE DOWN NOW! Fucking hell..." He mumbles, slamming the phone down and turning to me with a sorrowful expression.

"I'm sorry love, I need to go the studio, but!" He raises his finger dramatically, quickly grabbing the pillow when it falls off. "You need your interview, and I need you."

My breathing hitches, and I bite my lip with excitement.

"Don't bite your lip, or this will never sort itself out." He demands, nodding to his erect manhood whilst giving an amused smile.

"If you want to stay here, make some notes or whatever, I'll pick you up at twelve for the interview at one. Yes?"

I nod and spring up off the bed, running over to him despite my nudeness, which I would have otherwise been embarrassed by.

I throw my arms round him, and kiss him with passion.

"Thank you." I whisper against his lips.

"You're welcome, love." He whispers back. "Now if you'd excuse me, I need a rapid cold shower." John winks, heading to the bathroom, turning and smiling at me once more before going inside.