Chapter 16 (SMUT)

Following a silent but tense walk home, I fish my key out of my pocket and unlock the door, closing it after we're both inside.

I immediately sense that something's changed. I look to John who's still looking down at the floor, something toying with his mind.

When I make my way into the living room, I come to an abrupt halt at the door.

Gazing over the room, I see stylish furniture laid out in a home-like fashion, paintings on the wall and beautiful leather-bound books on a shelf in the corner. It all looks completely different from when I left this morning.

Also stepping into the room and standing beside me, John has a quick look round at the room before looking to me like a little child trying to impress their mother.

"You...you did this for me?"

He nods coyly and smiles, shifting his stance.

"I wanted to help you...and there's some new, exclusive stuff I wanted to give you."

Turning to face him with my mouth wide open, I embrace him tightly.

"Oh my god..." I have tears in my eyes at his gesture. "You didn't have to, thank you..."

"I know, little bird. It's okay."

I sniffle and release him, having another look around.

"How ever can I repay you when you're going home in two days?"

"I don't want to be re-paid." John insists with a sincere smile. "But, I'm sure I can think of something." He smirks, stepping closer to me and placing his hands on my waist, lips on mine.

Pulling him by the neck, I deepen the kiss, eager to show my love and gratitude.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I smirk against his lips.

"Which one? You have two now..." John chuckles, further adding to my shock.

"Come on love." He urges, grabbing my hand and guiding me upstairs to the new guest bedroom.

"I think this bed needs Christening." He laughs, pulling me down on top of him.

I move my hands to his buttons, undoing them urgently, meanwhile, he pushes my jacket off my shoulders and rubs them once they're more exposed.

His shirt comes off, along with my blouse, beginning a clump of clothes at the side of the bed.

I bring it on myself to remove my skirt, making a show of the sensual act to my lover, who's onlooking with undeniable lust in his eyes.

Sliding my hands up his thighs to his belt buckle, I undo it and become even more turned on by the noise of metal unclicking. I bite my lip in anticipation, and begin to slide his trousers down, adding them to the pile.

Frantically removing his boxers, unable to wait any longer, I moan loudly at the sight of his member in all it's glory.

Wanting to make this experience something to remember for both of us, I lower my head and kiss the tip, then down his shaft. After paying particular attention to his balls, I lick back up and suck up the leaking pre-cum.

John hisses at the sense, but pushes my head back down, indicating he wants more. I gladly oblige, wanting to bring him the ultimate pleasure.

It's a struggle to fit him all in my mouth, but I manage to do so, gagging slightly when he touches the back of my throat. I swirl my tongue around the base, then begin to bob up and down, often licking and sucking the tip. Looking up through my eyelashes at his handsome features (which are cortorting in utter pleasure), I take a mental photograph of this moment, wanting nothing more than to be reminded of it everyday for the rest of my life.

Continuing to lick and suck until he comes undone in my throat, I feel John's hands now roaming my body, wanting me to feel good as well.

When he reaches my thighs, John can feel the wetness of my heat sticking, and takes this as a sign to stroke my folds and clit. As soon as contact is made, I groan in ecstasy, the vibration of my voice making John twitch in my mouth.

Inserting two fingers inside me, John begins to finger-fuck me, much to my delight. By this point, we're two moaning, groaning messes, dripping with sweat and lust.

I lift and lower my head repeatedly, feeling him twitch more frequently, signalling his closeness.

Removing my mouth from his manhood, I look over to him. He opens his eyes when the cold draft hits the skin of his member, but continues to thrust his fingers in and out.

As much as I don't want to remove his fingers, I do so, sitting up and swinging my legs over his stomach so I'm kneeling with him beneath me.

Lowering myself down onto his painfully erect member, he claws at my thighs begging me to hurry and bring him to his end. I oblige rapidly, also yearning to release.

He sucks on the fingers he had in me, lapping up the juices that he caused to leak out.

When I begin to rock, rather than moan like we were previously, we both begin to yell and scream each others names like mantras. Due to our previous actions, it didn't take long before we both came undone, John releasing deep inside my walls.

"Ahhhh..." I moan, savouring every last drop of his fluid.

John makes a similar noise, but more muffled, as he still has his fingers in his mouth.

I sit up after a few minutes, and throw myself next to him.

I admire his blissed-out face before looking at this new room for the first time.

"Mmm. Not too shabby." I compliment, making John laugh out loud.

..............

Sat at the dining table, both John and I eat in comfortable silence, although we both know that this will probably be the last time we're together.

"So, how long of the tour is there left?" I ask, wanting desperately to hear his voice before it's too late.

"Three weeks, and then back to good old Liverpool."

I nod and smile, returning to my food.

"This is really great, thank you." John compliments, digging into the food I made us both.

"Thank you, my mother sent me over the recipe." I laugh.

"Mm, tell her it's really good." John winks making me smile. "Yeah, my girlfriend is an excellent cook."

"GIRLFRIEND?!"