Chapter 8 (SMUT)

The next week, Molly's money from John arrived, along with a huge wave of relief from Brad and I. He stuck to his promise- for now anyway.

Accompanying the money was a letter, handwritten from the man himself.

"Dear YN, Brad and Moll,

As you know, The Beatles are currently in the middle of recording their new album. Also as you know, things are quite hectic over here in little old England.

When recording has finished and the initial weeks after the release are over, Cynthia and I are to be married. I/we would very much like you all to come. It'll give Cynthia a chance to meet beautiful Miss Molly as well as me a chance to see her, because I miss her with all my heart.

Details are still being confirmed and all that, so I'll write again when we know. Look at me, not even knowing when my own wedding is hahaha.

I hope you're all taking care of yourself, and that Molly isn't taking after her father in the mischief department.

Tell Molly Julia I love her with all my heart, and that I'll see her soon.

John Lennon."

Reading the letter with somehwhat trepidation, I follow it with a feeling of relief, as it proves he is going to be civil with us. Showing the letter to Brad, he agrees that we should respect John in some ways for still acknowledging our existence.

It won't stop me being frosty about his prioritising his career over his own blood, but I'm learning to accept that it is me, Molly and Brad now. That's all I need.

Exhaling heavily and filing the letter away in the drawer, Brad senses my stress and takes my hand, pulling me onto his lap from where's he's sat, lounging on the sofa.

Wrapping his hands around my waist and interlocking his fingers, he makes sure I cannot escape his warmth. He analyses my face, lying particular attention to my lips. Brad smiles, before leaning in and closing the small gap between us.

He goes slowly, but sensually, immediately easing my racing mind.

"I can't believe you're all mine." He whispers onto my lips, staring at them lustfully.

I giggle and shift myself so I'm straddling him, one leg either side of his. I hold onto the lapels of his dressing gown as I capture his mouth. I take charge, begging permission for my tongue to feel his. He grants it with a lustful groan, hands gripping onto my thighs as if I was going to fall.

The hands that were holding onto his lapels move inside his dressing gown, travelling down his chest and toned stomach to the ribbon tied loose around his abdomen. I pull it open with one finger, not letting his mouth leave mine. Brad chuckles, and it vibrates his whole body. My hand travels back up his stomach and chest to his shoulders, which I did of his gown.

Brad remove his arms around me so he can slip his arms out of the gown, immediately putting his hands in my hair when they're free. I throw his gown across the room, and feel Brad shifting back on the sofa so he's sitting against the armrest, with me still sitting on his thighs. I slide forward slightly, so I'm sat on his rock-hard member, which is still held (although it hardly is) inside his boxers.

I grind myself against it, applying pressure making him moan as if this is a new sensation to him. I know for certain it isn't. He grips onto the hem of my shirt for dear life, as if he was going to fall right through the sofa. I chuckle lowly, lifting my hips, so he can remove his boxers, leaving me in my pyjamas still.

I moan loudly when I feel his erection poking through the thin silk of my clothes. I can't wait. I need him now.

Rapidly, I stand and remove my shorts and panties, while Brad watches, his eyes turning black with want. I kneel back on the sofa, edging myself over onto Brad, leg either side of him. I take a deep breath and sink down onto his member, both of us emitting a groan of pleasure. Sitting for a minute, I let us both savour the feeling. Then, without warning, I jut my hips forward, keeping my eyes locked onto Brad's eyes, which have rolled to the back of his head. I smirk and continue to rock my hips. Brad also begins to thrust upwards, going deeper inside me.

I close my eyes in sheer pleasure, and throw my head back.

While my eyes are closed, I feel Brad's hands fumbling on my stomach and chest, trying to rid me of my top. Eventually he manages to undo it, and I throw it off. There's no need to unclasp my bra, because I'm not wearing one.

His eyes grow like saucers when he sees them bobbling around. He takes them in his hands, and continues thrusting upwards. Toying with the nipples and then stroking my sides, he mutters:

"I can see why John wanted you so badly."

I squint my eyes and slow down, looking at him half confused, half disgusted.

"What? Please don't bring John into this. I don't want to think about him now!"

Brad opens his eyes and stutters.

"Just enjoy me for yourself. I'm yours not his." I cut him off, whispering in his ears sensually.

I pick up the pace again, trying to shake thoughts of John out of my head.

I must manage, because soon, I reach my climax. I almost scream, but manage to stifle it. Brad continues thrusting until he too comes undone, muttering curse words and grabbing onto my thighs to leverage himself. Emitting noises of satisfaction, he stays inside me for a few minutes, before I climb off and squish myself between him and the back of the sofa.

I rest my arm over his stomach, while he's still catching his breath and trying to think straight. I watch him in amusement as he looks as though this was his first time. He stares at the ceiling in amazement, trying to find something to say.

"Shush, now. You don't have to say anything."
................

I feel like I haven't written smut in ages so now I'm shaking lmaoo x