Truth Unfold

WARNING:

THIS CHAPTER GOES UNEDITED AGAIN... sigh.:/

Sparrow101:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The pain on his face was almost unbearable to see when he crumbled on his knees clutching his chest. His breathing ragged as he stared at the shattered pieces of mirror on the tiled floor on his bathroom. There were bloods mixed into it and the water coming from the shower was not helping to calm him.

He tightly clenched his wounded knuckles which stung a bit; a proof the he was not dreaming at all.

Jiyong could remember everything about her. Her anxious face when they first met at the ceremony of the code of jinge, her surprised look when he first got on their apartment, her funny reaction when she was kissed by him during their camping in Korea, when she was acting childish when he's down and her breathtaking smile keeps on replaying on his mind.

He trembled exceedingly when finally his mind fled to the car crash where he was with her that time. He saw it vividly that most horrifying view which nearly drove him insane. Dara was bloody unconscious on her seat. He remembered how he found his strength and brought her into his arms trying to deny that it actually happened. How he remembered that he was talking nonsense, mumbling and crying while they were both on that car.

Seemingly his heart was pierced by a spear and he clutched it even more when breathing is almost impossible when his mind zeroed on the reality. He was a pure living example of a failure. How he failed to protect the only purpose why he was leading the largest group of mafia.

"Aishiteru, Jiyong..."

Her words flooded his mind which continuously mocked the pain on his chest.

"Dara..."

He called out weakly when all he can do is leaned on that cold wall of that bathroom as streams of tears flooded his cheeks. It was still surprising how he could still find his voice. It was so sweet to be with her and he thought that everything will be alright as long as she's with him. He knew it that bringing the kitten back into his world, would mean danger but he was selfish not to consider letting her go and now he just lost everything.

He lost her.

In that instant he lost her. If only he was the one escorting her to her flight. What could have happened? Will it change everything? Will he lose her? These questions kept running on his mind.

If only he could turn back time, he would choose to be with her and if fate will really play its part, at least he could have died with her on that car. He trembled in ferocity and hugged himself in the mere thought that his kitten was in that car when it burst into flames. He could have imagined her anguish scream of pain and its pushing himself to his edge.