Noisy Kitten

Sparrow's note:

This chapter will be more on author's pov and for some small references:

Nee-san- also known as 'older sister'. This is the address use to call the future wife of the Oyabun.

Oyabun- is the term given to call the Boss of Yakuza.

Mistresses- guardians of the Clan's Nee-san.

Yubitsume- is a ritual of cutting of the finger as a punishment for a certain act which goes against the code of the yakuza. The bruised finger will then be offered to the boss.

_______________________________________________________________

"Hey G-dragon! I want to go in Tokyo. NOW." Dara demanded on him, glaring at him at the same time. It was past 10 o'clock in the evening and the boss was on the family meeting house with the yakuza officials and with the elder.

Elder was so surprise to see the clan's Nee-san barging so suddenly on the most important meeting in the house. Her mistresses were beyond shock on her sudden impulsiveness.

"Nee-san, you're not allowed here..." Kiko was yanking her away the place. All officials were eyeing them seriously and GD was staring at the clan's Nee-san with a void expression on the face.

"Didn't you hear me? I want to go in Tokyo...NOW." she demanded more with her cute round eyes. " Come on."

GD on the other hand was trying to figure out what has gotten into her. She gave him the hateful look the last time then suddenly this cute round eyes...

"Woman, go banged your crazy head on the wall somewhere else. Don't poke your nose in our business." He snarled at her.

She crossed her hands on her chest. "I don't care about YOUR business... I just want to go in Tokyo. And you will accompany me." She pokes her pointed finger on him.

The elder clears his throat and spoke. "Can we have it later after the meeting, Nee-san?"

She stared at him for a while then step out of the room. "I'll wait for that."

She smugly glanced at the boss, suppressing a playful smile. Mission complete! She just barged in into the officials meeting acting like a total brat! How bratty is that?

It was almost 12 in the evening when the officials and boss quorum ended. The elder approached his grandson, tapping his shoulder.

"We will assign Tempo for this assignment and you will accompany the Nee-san in Tokyo."

"Of course..." he sarcastically agreed and grudgingly went to the HER room. Upon reaching Dara's room, he could tell that Kiko and Renei was scolding the Nee-san but she was just giggling at the scolding.

"You're HIGHNESS... we are good to go in your REQUESTED paradise." He said in a least amuse tone. Kiko and Renei immediately recognized the boss presence and slightly bowed down.

"Boss... with your permission, we would like to go with the clan's Nee-san." Kiko reverently asked GD.

"Of course you can...I might escape and went my way back to Korea! You two can't afford to lose both of your fingers, right?" she said suddenly without waiting for the boss answer while feigning a very innocent look. "You'll be punished...yubitsume style." She grinned like it was an interesting thing.

Kiko an Renei exchange glances as they noticed GD's jaw clenched while blankly staring at the Nee-san. KIko was about to reprimand Dara but both she and Renei were dragged out of the room with Dara yanking them along the way outside where the plane was waiting. " Let's go! Yay!!!"