Her and His Proposal

Dara's Pov

I was terribly shaking as I walked in the alley towards the ceremony hall. The occasion is open to the public. And may I tell you that the public was mostly a member of yakuza? Gosh! I never had been exposed to large audiences before. I even refuse vehemently when I was chosen to speak in front of the whole students during our intramurals and now I will be the spotlight today? I'll just pray to the highest hoping for the guidance that I will not end up making a riot during the ritual because I'm pretty good at it. It's in my blood.

*sigh

"Are you ok, Nee-san?" Kiko, one of my mistresses asked me. Renei-chan and Kiko-chan are ushering me towards the hall. We passed those men in their old traditional clothes. I think everyone is dressed for the occasion. They have their samurais with them while giving respect to me as they bowed down when I passed.

"I think I'm nervous." I silently muttered as I carefully walked with them. The kimono is quite disturbing for me. It's has its very comfy effect but I think I am not used to wearing this kind. It makes me sick...added with how red are my lips now. I'm sure that I will throw all lipstick in the world once I'm done with this ceremony.