GD and Jiyong

Zico's POV

" Yah! Wu Jiho! Are you listening?" Kyung even waved his hands in front of me. I didn't realize I was spacing out the whole time. We are now in the school cafeteria. Students are leisurely chit chatting, but I didn't notice it.

"What?"

"I have been asking you a hundred times if you're coming with us tonight." Kyung asked again. U-kwon, B-bomb stopped from their thump wrestling and waited for my response.

"Tonight?" I furrowed. I can't seem to remember that we have some night out this night. " Pass."

"Aight. Okay the leader Zico will not be comin'.... Thus, we will not be going out too." Kyung decided. B-bomb and U-kwon continued with their wrestling thump. PO and Jaeyho just silently continue with their reading.

"Hey, got any problem?" Kyung tapped me.

I looked at him for a moment and shook my head. "Just some things."

"Aight. Looks like you would like to sort it out on your own."

I smirked at him. Good that he won't be nagging me with other question as he scan on his phone.

My mind began to wonder with my night to Dara in her apartment. I've stayed until dawn in her apartment until she calm down. I can't seem to understand her attachment to that certain Cain. But basing on how the way she cried for him, I could tell that she has made some closeness to that man during their reach outs.

~

"Hello. I brought something." Zico smiled to Dara while dangling the bag of food on his hand. " How are you feelin'?

"What brought you here?" Dara was still befuddled seeing him outside her apartment. It's past 8pm when her doorbell rang.

" Comforting you. Hey, can I come in?"

"Okay, sure." She let him in. " Don't worry I feel better now."

"I didn't know you wear eyeglasses." He tried to change the subject so that she will not be sulking again about what happen to Cain. He comfortably sits on the sofa. There are books on the sofa and table also.

"Oh this, I wore this when I'm reading. You want some fruit juice?"

"Sure." Dara went to the kitchen.

Zico scrutinize the whole feature of the apartment and he could tell that the interior are carefully design, seemingly intended for Dara.

"Here, have some cookies." Dara then placed it on the table. Zico grab a bite and nodded as it tastes good.

"I made these. Is it good?"

"Yeah. Not bad." He smiled to her. "Say... am I disturbing your study?"

"No. I'm just having a light reading. So what brings you here?"

"Just dropping by from my gig."

Dara closed her books and set it aside. "You really love rapping do you?"

"It's on my blood. I always do that on my previous school."

" What school?"

"Well it's somewhere in Japan really. We have underground rapping in that place also."

"Japan?" Dara didn't know but she felt her heart suddenly skip a beat. She felt nervous upon the mention of that place. She then remembered Cain and her clan. The boss and her mistresses.

"Yeah. I became interested in rapping after encountering Diplo's Rappers. They were the one that ignited my drive to rap and even began to compose on my own. They are so exceptionally great." Zico was smiling upon remembering his days in Japan. "But Diplo was no longer operating and those two rappers gone out with the wind. I tried to search for them and their mix tapes....but to no avail."