Last Nee-san

"O-genki desu ka?" Elder Tahil asked Dara. She was now lying on her bed. She can't remember how she ended up in her bed and why she is still alive. She was expecting that she will be six feet below the ground now. Luckily, she seems to have adapted the life of a kitten. She survived the second time around.

"I'm feeling fine." Dara frowned a bit and feel her forehead. "Temperature...hmmmm...normal. Heartbeat?" she felt her wrist. "Well. My heart still kickin'." She grinned.

Elder Tahil laughed at her but G-dragon was not a little bit amused at all. He was just standing in the corner, eyeing them with his usual cold eyes. His non committal self is more frightening to see.

"I guess you're fine." Elder Tahil affirmed. He then faced GD. "This is getting more serious. We are sending her back to Korea."

Dara's ears perked up upon hearing his words. She then realized that she was staying in Japan for long totally forgetting her studies! And what dreaded her more are her undone assignments and most of all, she was two weeks behind the class!!!!

"Yeah. I must go home!" Dara suddenly spoke in a very alarmed tone. "I must go home, Elder Tahil."

Pissed, GD snapped at her. " Shut up."

Dara flinched at that. She then fiddled the hem of her clothes. "Eo...I just want my assignment done that's all." She reasoned out.

"See me in the office, GD." Elder Tahil tapped his shoulder and leave them alone.

"I'm sorry about your car..." Dara immediately say her apologies after Elder Tahil leave the room.

"Who gives a hell to that car! You drank an apple Ciddar, Dara! How can you not recognize it as a poison?!" GD cannot contain it anymore. For days that Dara was sent again in the hospital because of the poisoning incident, he wanted to flip everything around him. During that time he was attending a meeting with the Chinese triads in Hong Kong when CL informed him about Kris poisoning the Clan's Nee-san. And what's making his headache was the fact that the Somiyoshi Kai's boss knew that Dara was marked death on her right arm. The news will then be spread out to their rival clans and she will be hunted non-stop by them.

Dara looked at him with a gaping mouth. " Yay! You finally called me in my name!" She tried to smoke out herself out from his anger by joking around but obviously, it was a futile attempt.

He face palm himself and tiredly sat on the edge of her bed when Dara was taking everything so lightly. She seems to be forgetting that she was nearly killed again. He suddenly felt the throbbing pain in the head and firmly closed his eyes. Dara bit her lower lip while studying at him. He seems so worn out.

"How can you make me this mad? Stupid kitten..." He said mostly to himself.

"Come again...what?" She asked her. Dara has been suspicious of her hearing capacity. Lately she can't seem to catch words from other persons most especially him.

He finally looked up and locked his gaze at her. "How are you?" He frowned. He got slight eye boogers around his eyes.

"Fine...I think so." She blinked.

"Li..." " CL told me everything. Why would you do that?"

She blew a breath and fiddled her fingers. "I'm the clan's Nee-san...then I guess I don't want to be weak. I want to protect what's mine and maybe proved to those thugs that I'm G-dragon's fiancée..." Dara laughed at herself. " Then again...doing so, I always ended up in big trouble."

Dara didn't notice that GD was staring him for too long. Too long like he was gonna end up choosing to stare at her smiling face like that. He doesn't know why he suddenly felt his chest thump in her every words. He must admit that he's liking it whenever she cracks a smile.