Busted

~

It has been three days since Jiyong leaved to Japan. An urgent call from the elder called for his attention. The Kyodai- the little brothers of their clan were being targeted by their rival clans and this time, many were injured.

"The Inoue- Kai has offered to help us tracked down those who attacked the Kyodai, Boss." Tempo said while handing Jiyong the list of the injured Kyodais.

"I want an immediate result on this. You should be leading the search group, Tempo." Jiyong seriously said, putting the list on the table. He massaged his temple and let a deep sigh. Tempo looked at his tired eyes. Their boss was pushing himself to the limits even when he has been having slight fever since yesterday.

"You should rest, boss." He advised.

Jiyong looked at him and suddenly flinched clutching his chest.

"Are you alright?" Tempo worriedly asked and went near him.

"No...just..." Jiyong hurriedly fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Dara's number. The other line was ringing countless times and still she was not picking. He dialed it again until someone finally picked up the call.

"Yoboseoyo?"

"Bom? This is Dara's phone right?" Jiyong asked feeling nervous all of the sudden.

"Hm yeah. She was resting now in the clinic. She fainted during our PE activity."

" What?"

"Who is this please?"

Jiyong nervously stood up as he ended the call and went to the door. " Prepare the jet now." He ordered Tempo who hurriedly complied.

A moment later, they boarded on the private plane. Tempo has his phone on his ear, asking infos from the post in Korea. He then turned to Jiyong who was anxiously glancing outside, seemingly wanting to be in Korea in a snap.

"Boss, I've heard that she has a fever." Jiyong looked up to him, surprised.

"Since when?" Jiyong asked.

"Yesterday."

So that explains why he was tensed all day long and he kinda felt weird on his body.

"Seems like you both are sick at the same time, boss." Jiyong nodded in confirmation.

"This girl really. Why she has to be in school when she's sick?" Jiyong grudgingly muttered.

Jiyong half run and half walk his way towards his pad. He was informed that Dara was sent in the pad after she woke up in the clinic.

When he was about to enter his room, he caught a glance to the lying figure in the large sofa of the living area. It was Dara. He strode near her and found her sleeping soundly, hugging her pillow. He let a sigh of relief as he looked at her seemingly fine already. He squatted and leaned his face to her, gently caressing her face.

Tempo silently entered the pad and saw Jiyong carrying the sleeping Dara to their room. A while later, Jiyong got out from the room.

"Call the doctor. I think she caught a cold."

"Right away, boss." Tempo then went outside to make a call for a private physician.

~

Sandara's POV

" Jiyong?" I blinked my eyes for several times. I think I was still having a dream. But the sleeping figure beside me tells me otherwise. He had his hand snaked around my waist while my head was comfortably resting on his arms.