Kitten Disguised

"Hey." GD walked in the room and looked over Dara's shoulder. She was busily scribbling something on her notebook. He sat beside her. It was over 10 pm when he arrived at the hotel room.

"Aren't you bored here?" He asked, leaning his tired head on her shoulder.

Dara stopped writing and patted his head. "Will you allow me to go out?"

"No."

"I thought so." She crunched her nose and continued writing.

"Mianhe." He said.

"It's fine, kid." She said smiling. He lifted his eyes and met her eyes.

"Okay, I'll make it up. Let's go somewhere after my conference here." He assured her as Dara just nodded.

"You should rest. You look exhausted." She touched his face.

He moaned in frustration as he grabbed her hands. "I can't recall you in my memory."

Dara clicked her tongue then sighed. " Jiyong, you should not be pushing yourself too much. This is what I am afraid of--,"

"Arasso, arasso." He kissed her palm to stop her from lecturing him again. He has been forcing himself to actually remember this girl beside her but it was a futile attempts.

"Jiyong." She tried to speak but GD managed to shut her up when he finally claimed her lips. The pen slips off from her left hand as she finally entangled her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

It lasted for a while with Jiyong not even planning to let go of Dara's lips as he slowly let her lie down on the sofa with him on top of her.

Suddenly, memories of him kissing her the same way came flooding his mind. The kiss was stop as his eyes widen. He pushed himself up from her and stared at her with his lips slightly parted.

Dara was in alarmed as she touched his face. " Jiyong?" But she was more surprised when he suddenly hugged her instead. She didn't even mind bearing his full weights as he pulled her even more.

"I saw you...I kissed you and you...you had an asthma attack. Mianhe. Mianhe." Disentangled from her and stood up. He was sure that he felt scared seeing her having an asthma attack before.

Dara sat up and stared at his back. She had heard him say that he saw her in his memory. As far as she could recall, there was once an instance that they kissed and her effing asthma came in. Jiyong's back was facing her when she approached him.

"That was funny isn't it?" She chuckled. Jiyong faced him with a frown.

"Funny? You said it was funny?"

"Yeah."

"No it's not."

"O-kay. That wasn't. But don't give much thought on it." He stared at her silently. "What?"

He sighed then head outside the room.

"Jiyong?"

"I have to go outside. Stay here." He then closed the door.

"Aish." Dara pouted, staring at the door.

~

"They are in Fukouka right now." Jenie said.

Kris was playing with a coin on his fingers as he lazily looked at her. "Yes, I know that."

"Then what are you doing here?" She asked in displeased. She has been coming in to Sumiyoshi Kai's place for days after she was replaced by Dara as the nee-san again.