Confused

"We have checked his brain activity and we saw a slight abnormality in it. I'm sorry to say this, but he may suffer from post traumatic memory loss." The doctor finally declared after days of examination. "If something triggers his brain for a memory, possibility is, he surely cannot handle it for now or he'll completely lose his sanity. I guess he cannot see the girl in her condition."

Tempo exasperatedly sighed as the doctor leaves. Jiyong has woken up, not even remembering a thing about Dara.

Tempo remembered how he held her in his arms when they found them unconscious on his car. The sight of Dara in that condition might make his brain shuts down and functions to reject that tragic memory.

"Post traumatic memory loss." He whispers within himself and went her way to Dara's room. There are tubes attached on her arms and was now being supported by an oxygen for the meantime. Tempo was just staring at her condition. If his boss can see her like this, he'll end up losing his mind as what the doctor said.

"Please try to live, Ms. Park." He silently wished to himself.

~

Author's POV

Jiyong was leaning his tired back on the chair while closing his eyes. Just then Tempo brought his medicine.

"Please take your medicine boss."

"Just put it right there." He rubbed her head again and loosens the tie on his neck. He was in a meeting with the right wing and was adjourned immediately for not feeling fine all of the sudden.

Tempo was secretly observing him with his peripheral view. "Boss, your medicine."

Jiyong took it and flinched as he clutched his chest. Tempo nervously looked at him.

"Boss?"

"What's happening to me?" Jiyong asked in confusion as he continually clutched his chest.

"It might be the effects of the accident. Just don't overwork yourself too much, boss."

Jiyong just nodded and went to his room first. He needs to cool down his head.

Author's POV

GD leaned his back on the cold vinyl tiles while the water from the shower strokes his body. He didn't know why but these past few days he was always feeling lonely for no reason. He firmly closed his eyes and let the water run down on his jaw line.

GD wrapped the towel on his waist after taking a shower. He grabbed a few bottle of beers from the little fridge and sat on the sofa, not even minding the water drifting from his blonde hair. He chugged one, two bottles of beers then stared blankly at the floor. The silence of his room worsened his mood. He was unable to notice the tears that run on his cheeks. He blinked many times as he realized that he was crying for unknown reason.

"What the hell..." He grudgingly wiped the tears on his cheeks. He really didn't understand himself since. Sometimes, he felt that he can't breathe then he felt tremendously sad for no particular reasons.

He grabbed his phone from the desk and was to dial Tempo's number when he noticed a bag pack under his desk. He grabbed it and sat on the bed. When he opened it, he was greeted with chocolate bars and a device. He frowned a little bit. He was never fond of eating any choco bars. As far as he could remember, he doesn't have asthma.

He put all those stuff on his bed and search more contents in the bag. There was a doctor's prescription about asthma problem and it was dated just last two months in Korea.