You Got Served

Author's POV

Jiyong was about to knock on the door when he heard her mentioned something about the bracelet.

"This bracelet was just given to me out from thoughtfulness from a kid."

"For a kid... he's quite sweet, Dara-shi." Her roommate commented.

He decided to just leave after a moment of silence inside the room.

" Does he mean something to you, Dara-shi?"

He stopped from his tracks and curiously waited for her answer.

"For me...he's just a kid." Dara answered back to her roommate.

Immediately, Jiyong tracks his steps again back to his own cabin. Silently, he went to his own bed and laid on his back.

"Mr. Kwon, I think we should be heading on the woods now. our teacher will relay us the activities for our stay her-"

"Hold your tongue and just get out." Jiyong coldly retorted and cover his eyes by his arms.

"I see you're unwell. Please rest now. I will just tell the teacher." Taeili said and got out from the room.

A moment later, his phone rang with Teddy on the other line.

" Tell the triads to meet us two days from now." he ordered.

" Yes boss."

He threw the phone on his side and closed his eyes. He wanted to calm his nerve but fail otherwise. He remembered the day he converse with the previous oyabun of the Yamguchi Gumi- Thunder.

"Take care of my kitten, GD."

"Pfff! You want me to take care of a freaking cat?"

He smiled and ruffled GD's hair. " I will entrust you my sister. She is a very precious kitten to me. Take care of her. I entrust you with her, kiddo."

" Hyung, I've worked hard to be the boss of the clan but you're kitten sees me as a kid. A damn kid..." Jiyong firmly closed his eyes to calm his nerves when somebody knocked on the door.

" Boss? Can I come in?" Dara didn't wait for his response and got herself admitted on the room. She found Jiyong lying on his bed with his eyes covered by his other arm. " Taeili told me that you seemed unwell. How are you?" She sat on the edge of the bed inspected him.

"I'd like to rest. Get out." He coldly said. Dara was taken aback by his coldness. Just this morning before they left the apartment, Jiyong and her, were in good terms. He was even the one who put some jackets on her bag pack.

" Is there something wrong?" She asked.

" I'm tired."

"Okay, just call me if you want something." Dara peered on the small opening of the door before she finally closed it and leave.

Evening came and the whole group gathered around the bonfire. Dara just keep silent since she came out from Jiyong's cabin. Bommie was talking animatedly to her but she couldn't hear any of it because she was so bothered by Jiyong's attitude a while back.

" Since everybody has their assigned group for tomorrow's treasure hunting, be sure to wake up early for our morning warm up before we finally begin the hunting." Teacher Jung Ill Wo reminded.

" Secure the things needed for the hunting, okay?" Anh Sohee interjected.

" Yes, semm!" all the students excitedly chorused. Just then, Jiyong came in the throng.