Ends

Dara was in the fountain filling up her empty bottle when Jiyong suddenly hugged her from behind. She yelped surprised.

"Yah kid, let me go!" She slightly wiggled but Jiyong held her tighter this time, chuckling. She looked around and saw the other students are looking at their direction. They were surprise seeing him being suddenly lovey-dovey to her. "Yah Jiyong! They are looking at us!" She whispered scandalously. But he slightly swayed her from behind.

"Let them watch, Kitten." He whispered back. Seemingly realizing that he's not listening at all, she just let him.

"I am sweating like a pig now and there you are hugging me." She looks at him sideways. He then let go and get something from his bag pack. A towel. He gave it to her.

"You should take care of yourself, kitten." He crossed his arms together.

"Arraso. Wait a minute, you said the elder was calling you to Japan. Why are you still here?" She rested her arms on her hips.

"Eottoki? I am missing you already." Dara laughed at him when he started to bat his eyelashes.

"Cute."She pinched his nose. He caught her hand and gently kissed it.

"I'll be back soon my duties are done."He reached her face.

"Look at this two love birds." Suddenly, Bom came in the scene. Jiyong greeted her. Dara smiled to her. It has been two days since the revelation. She was grateful that she has nothing to hide from Bom now. Except of course by the fact that Jiyong was the Japanese's Mafia boss otherwise the kid will be hunted.

"Where are you going anyways?" Bom asked Jiyong overhearing their conversation.

"Business matters, Bom. Don't ask questions anymore. He's busy now." Dara rapidly answered, looking nervous. "Go ahead kid." She slightly pushed Jiyong and awkwardly smiled to Bom.

"Hey Bom. Gonna give you a call to check this kitten Okay?"

"Okay."

Jiyong rode his car out from the campus. Bom turned to Dara.

"Well well well...look at this Ssantokki. Blissful glittering eyes I see." Bom put tapped her chin.

But Dara didn't mind her and went her way to the changing room with a grin on her face.

Bom clicked her tongue when Dara ignored her. "Yah! Ssantokki! You are still not telling me about your first meeting with Jiyong!"

But Dara just playfully put her index finger between her lips. "Not telling. Haha!"

~

Two days later

Mr. Hitler ended his class and dismissed the students.

"Please stay for a while, Ms. Park." He sat on his chair and Dara sat across. He examined her face. " What's the matter?" Dara quizzically looked at him. Just then Bom entered the room. Her eyes drifted to Dara and to the professor, wondering what's up with these two. "You have been preparing that report but how come you can't nail it just a while back?"

"Mianhe. I was not feeling fine, Sir."Dara's eyes began to blur but she held her consciousness.

Bom immediately went near her and feel her forehead. "Omo! You're slightly hot!"

Professor and Bom brought Dara to the clinic. The nurse was surprised to see Dara again. They laid her to the bed.

"What's the matter with this rabbit, really." Bom worriedly looked at her. She bit her nail.