Music

Music festival has started and the whole university are really preparing for the day to come. The business administration are the one having food stools lining up in front of the arts center, mass communications are offering to document the whole event in the campus and the other courses are catering what's suited on their field of specialization.

There are many visitors in the campus and the supreme student councils are giving them tours to the whole features of the university in line with their aim to advertise the school into more enrollees next year.

"Please enjoy the whole event dear students." The university chairman finally ended his closing remarks. The whole students cheered loudly welcoming the music festival vigorously.

"Oweee! I'm so excited!" Bommie was clapping her hands rapidly. Luhan beside her was smiling ear to ear as he turned to his friend Taeili.

"Did your group practice a lot?"

"No. we just do our regular gigs. So that's equaled to practicing already." Taieli answered. His eyes drifted to Sandara who was looking something from her bag. She smiled as she dug out a piece of choco bar and ate it. " Miss Park, I heard you're supporting Mr. Kwon?"

Dara raised her brow to him. " Ah, yes."

"I'm supporting both of you to be exact." Dara said not looking at their direction and just eat her choco bar.

Bommie was about to snatched the choco bar from Dara's grip when the Emcees has finally made their way to the front stage. The students cheered more loudly as the music festival will finally begin.

"We all have 6 contestants to battle for the honor!" Emcee 1

"2 categories to perform." Emcee 2.

"One title to win this year's best artist."Emcee 1.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this years' music festival." The emcee 2 smiled to the audience. "May I ask the audience who's their bet?"

Then the whole crowd inside the center cheered for their bet.

"FX!"

"Block Buster!!!"

"Taegun!"

"Hyun Hyun! Wahhhh!!!!"

"Jiyong Jiyong Jiyong!!!!" Group of girls are holding a banner showing Jiyong's name.

Bommie was waiting for Dara to follow the avid supporter of Jiyong but she just sat there and looked straight on the stage. She nudged the rabbit. "Hey, you aren't supporting Jiyong?" Luhan was no longer beside them when he goes with Taeili at the back stage, helping them prepare for their performance.

"Of course, I am." Dara said smiling.

"Why, I don't see you having any placards in ya hand bunny." Bommie frown at her.

"Because...I am actually supporting the diplo ryhmers."

"What are you talking about?"

"They are both quite hot, bommie."She wiggled her brow to her friend. She had remembered that the kid wore her blonde hair again and Tempo dyed his hair too. The two looks like they have came out from an anime show.

"Yah! There was no diplo ryhmers on the list!"

" There is. They are back, bomminator."She crossed her arms and was really glad to see the kid in the stage.

After having a little chit chats on the mic, the emcee finally introduce the first performers. FX.

The girls just made their fanboys want for more as they perform two of their own composed song; Electric Shock and Lachata.