INTRO 🥰

-Jan 10 2020
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING:

Ik a lot of y'all gonna be mad at me but it must be said.
ALEXKAIXMATTIA
It will be: alexkai kaixmattia and alexmattia

But I will not be saying which relationships develop first. You'll just have to read and find out 🤷‍♀️ Ik a lot of you want Alejandro and Kairi but majority wanted all three and there's no way I can tend to everyone.

Again, ofc there will be JUST an AlexKai book but this one comes first. There will still be a lot of moments between just the two of them though.

Yessir.

It took a little longer to publish since I actually wanted to have pre chapters in this book just in case.

The schedule will be the same with my other book, every two days after the first chapter

Also disclaimer: this book will have mature themes in it as well so just be prepared for that.

And also for this book I will be making the characters personality's a bit different than they are in real life for the sake of the plot (but mostly Kairi's)

He will be more timid and held back in this book, as well as much more innocent. He will still be "feisty" I guess but it won't show as much.

(Basically his character will be completely different from how he acts in real life, especially at the start of the book.)

I also don't want to expose much but the dynamic between the trio will be different as well. !!!!!!

All the characters will be real life friends and people from their life (that we are aware of) or if you've read my other book "HOMIESEXUAL " then it's all the same characters and maybe a bit more

Also remember that this book will be NOTHING like homiesexual (like how they act w/ each other etc.) so please please keep that in mind

I'm kinda nervous but
I think that's it so please enjoy <3

-lxnacized.