Dinner Date🍽

A big sorry am saying right now, like I am on my knees apologizing for this late update. A lot of things have taken my time and I would have love to explain but I have readers all over the world.

It is known we all have programs we attend after uni, colleges or technical school. One of which in my country is what am up to now called *National Youth Service Corps* NYSC. So once again am sorry.

Ryan's POV

We left the hospital after the scan and I couldn't keep my eyes off Dawn. She is looking more beautiful a and radiant even while pregnant.

I really can't wait to fuck her again

After 30minutes drive I motioned for the driver to stop at a store where she can get a gown for the dinner date we will be going later in the evening.

She went through cloths at the female section until she came across the one she liked. We paid for it along some jewelries and heels that I protested against due to her condition but she refused. And believe me you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of a preggie.

We got to my hotel and I ordered food for her which she ate and finished. And I went into the bath came out and found her looking at me

Love what you see, am sure you miss me.

I went towards her and gave a peck and she stood up to go take her bath

I miss you Ryan, she said and ran off into the bath

Her words just gave me a chill and I thought about what I will do to her this night.

She came out of the bath and she dried her hair after which I left her to do her business while I go arrange for the date.

Dawn, the car will be here for you into the next 30minutes I told her

Okay, will be through by then.

40 minutes later

The car has gone to pick up my lady. I was cut of from my thinking when a I heard her voice

Woaw this place is beautiful

And there she is looking more beautiful than I can imagine.

She walked down right to me and I can't stop looking at her

You are beautiful, Dawn. I proclaimed

Thank you. She said

We sat down and I the waiter came to us and asked for what we would like. I ordered for bacon, cheese and steak with red wine. While my Dawn ordered for lasagna and meat balls.

We sat in silence as we ate and after the meal, desert was brought. Desert cake with creamy toppings. We ate and continued with our chit chat.

She told me how she find out she was pregnant, how she vowed not to get rid of the baby and how she met Dee.

I looked her with pity and I felt sorry and ashamed of myself. I begged for her forgiveness and she accepted.

After about 20minutes we stood to take our leave and we went back to the penthouse

20minutes later

We got to the penthouse and I took off my cloth took my bath and came back in my boxers. Dawn went into the bathroom too did her business and came out with a purple sleep gown revealing her pointed nipples and baby bump of 5 month pregnancy.

She climbed into the bed with me and she cuddled me, I felt relieved knowing she is warming up to me.

Fuck me, she whispered

What? I asked hearing her quite well but I wanted her to repeat it

Fuck me Ryan, I need you.

I immediately took to her neck and grab her kissing her while my hands move to underneath her nightie and damn she was all naked like have thought she would be.

I slipped a finger into her cunt and she moan, I continued to adding another finger and she whimpered.

I kept my tongue in her mouth, and I took my other hand to her breast fondling her nipples which were aroused for my touch.

She moan and took her hand to my crotch while the other went to my hair.

I gently laid her on the bed and put off the see through from her body. I adored her body the way I can by kissing her belle all down to her cunt.

I put off my boxer and my cock sprung out ready to satisfy his lady. I gently spread her leg and slip in while she gave a small moan

I pleasure her by gently getting in at a slower pace, then I fasten up as she moan out my name and hold unto my back finger deep.

She cum underneath me and I was also close I turned her to the side and I kept ramming into her from behind and I cum into her.

I carried her into the bath and gently place her into the tub while i slipped in behind her. I washed her and myself.

We both left the bathroom climbed into bed and I cuddled her. Dawn, how so much I love her, am happy she came into my life at the right time.

So guys, this chapter is an apologetic chapter for my days and months of absence. I love you guys, kindly vote and comment it matters.

XoXo