a new friend, a new life II

To be honest, having a friend is good. Not the one to like you for what you are or have. I really which I had or have a best friend. But it think I do now, don't ask who you all do its my readers on this platform you all choose to read my book in no regards to who I am, where I came from or even how bad or good I write so I love you all. Muuuahhhhh.

Dawn's POV

I had gotten back to the hotel and took a hot bath, I need not to eat after all I ate at Delaney's.

I left the bathroom to my room and my phone rang

"Hello" I said

"Yes hello, Dawn its me Delaney. I got your number from Mariana I forgot to ask you"

"Oh" was all I could say

"Did you get back to the hotel, I just want to check on you" she asked

"Yes I did, thanks" I said

"Okay then I will call you later, bye have yourself a good night sleep" and she hung up. This girl I could really use a friend around here to keep my mind off things.

I went to my bed and drifted in a good night sleep as Delaney said.

************************

It's morning and I had called Mason to come over while we packed. He got his transfer done and got himself a friend really fast.

They had a guys night put yesterday and he didn't sleep in the hotel. Knock knock

My brother came into the room and kissed me a good morning on my cheek

"Mason go to your room and pack your thing, we will stop at the mall nearby to get our bathroom and toilet needs" I said

Mason went to his room and came back into mine 30 minutes later fully prepared and all I had to do was close the zipper to my bag.

"OK all done let's go"

We got to the mall after 5min drive, we got down and told the driver to wait while we get our needs. We had use the opportunity to get some snacks, juice for the fridge, eggs, cereals, milk, coffee, all other grocery that include pasta, bacon, cheese, seasoning and thing I could remember I will need when cooking and we paid to the cashier and got out of the stall.

We drove ahead to the new apartment and luckily Delaney was out at her door clicking off pictures from her camera I guess.

"Hey, Delaney" I cried

"You have a house mate already" Mason asked

"No neighbor, idiot" Delaney ran to us and helped us drop our luggage and bags from the car. I paid the driver and he drove off.

I had collected my keys yesterday, so I reached into my bag and pulled out the keys and opened the door.

Mason dropped his bag and went around to check the house, while I arranged the house together with Delaney. Some minutes later Mason come running in like a small kid who had to open his Christmas present

"Dawn, we have a pool at the back and a large garden to hole parties I guess" he said

With my brows raises I asked
"So, any problem with that?"

"No,no no dawn I can invite my friend over for dinner and have parties in the garden once in a while and we could make use of the pool at the same time" he said happily

I was happy my brother love the house

"Ok, but on one condition, you get to clean the pool anytime you have the chance and you are around" I said

"Yes, yes Dawn" he eloped me in a hug and I patted his back

"Go, shoo go arrange your room, because I am not doing that for you" I said

We were cut off with a cough from Delaney
"Huummmhummm"

"Yeah, Mason this is Delaney our neighbor and Delaney my brother Mason" the two shakes each other and exchanged greetings

After the arrangement, I sat at the kitchen counter with Delaney taking a cup of coffee I had made while Mason played his Xbox game. I wonder what they see with cartoon running up and down the screen.

"So Dawn I got to enquire about the store you want and I got one. It is a 30minutes drive from home facing the Hudson firm by the road" Delaney said

"Ohhh, how nice of you Dee" Delaney feels to long so I called her Dee

"And the couples who own it runs the same bakery with confectionery stuffs you want to to there, which means the place is fully equipped, just pack in get your workers and start your job"

I was short of words as what a girl I had just met yesterday could help me solve more than half my problem.

"So any price on how much to pay monthly or yearly." I asked

"Well they are moving out and the demand, 5000 dollars for the next 5 year and its officially yours" dee said

I was so happy at the decision of the couples and the though of having to pay that amount every year for just five years and the store is mine. I could easily pay the money with now at once but I will do as the owners have said.

"So, dee how do I get to talk to them" I asked

She gave me the couples number and I talked to them, when I confirmed that they had told dee what she has just told me.

We continued to talk and they said they thought no one wanted it and where about to sold it out but I had the passion they will gibe it to me and that I will get the papers in the next 15minutes from their son while I pay to him for the first year.

I felt happy and calm, since the their house is near by and I am getting the papers today.

Some minutes later the boy of about 15-16 came to my house of course I had sent the address as a text to them. He handed the papers to me and I check thoroughly to avoid any mistake. It already have the signatures if the owner and I had signed at my rightful place. I gave the boy money for two years in fact and he thanked me and left.

The owners called me later to thank me for paying two years and I was told I can change the name since the store is mine now.

I decided I will name it Avalon's bakery since that was our last name both Mason and I. I thanked Dee for her help and we ate peacefully that night the the mind of going over to the store the next morning to clean it up get the necessary ingredient put up a vacancy sign and open the new week.

So how is this chapter, long unnn OK I love the fact that its long. I just kept on typing lolz ;D

Am so happy for Dawn, he store is set so let's go make some snacks, cakes, coffea, tea, muffins, doughnut and all.

I love you guys, do vote and comment. What do you all think about Dee friendly I guess.