You're sick man

Ok so I decided to write this chapter in Ryan's POV you know. Let's get into his mind and also spy on him and know what he his thinking and doing. Am so happy to know how he feels that d**khead.

Ryan's POV

Its being two weeks now since she left and I can't get her off my mind. Her body, her smell, her arousal, her taste.

I had just gotten home, and had not gotten to the feeling of nor seeing Dawn. We got a new maid, Claire by name but she was not Dawn.

She was flirty, and her breast loomed liked it had gone through lots of plastic surgery.

I call Dawn's name when I get home to realise she is gone and never coming back and I had told her not to.

My mum had being distant to me so is Rose. The two never let me rest as I receive insults as if they had plans for me to marry Dawn.

Matthew keeps on reminding me of how much a fool I was.

I went to my room and change into a white body hug plain shirt and shorts, head downstairs to eat my food.

This maid is so stupid, she didn't even know how to arrange my table. I wish Dawn is here, she arranges the table neat and nice.

Hey you, how could you arrange a table like an idiot, I am sure you do not lack common sense to know not to arrange a table at this age of yours.

I could see tears in her eyes and I don't give a f**k, SHE IS NOT MY DAWN.

Rose came in later with hard face and rearranged the table and served the food.

The room was awkwardly silent all because of Dawn. I ate and went back to my room to take sleep.

I got to my room and went to my bed in my boxers, I drifted off to sleep.

💯Mature contents below 🚻, to be explored at readers choice❎ ❎🔥🔥🔥.

I looked at her petite frame on the bed, she is looking delicious as ever. She is putting on a purple pink lingerie with matching bra.

"Touch me, Ryan. Touch me" she said

I felt my hardness and the bulge of my self wanting to be free. I was turned on at the sight of this beautiful angel.

I bent to her body on the bed and grip her waist, I quickly put my mouth to her lips devouring them. At the same time my hands had started travelling to her navel, up to her chest and I brought my kiss to her neck while she moans.

I took the time to massage her breast, her nipples aroused at my touch after unclipping her bra. I knew that I had to bury myself deep inside her. I put off her lingerie and rubbed my hands on her clit, also into her  wet fold. I love it as she scream my name as if she saw a surprise, and am hell as sure my actions where surprises.

While finger f**king her, I took my mouth to her nipples and I rolled my tongue on them. I love her pink nipples they stand at attention when I need them to be just like now

I took out my fingers and licked her juice off them as I put of my boxers she gasped seeing my d**k. I know I am big and I want to be inside her.

I spread her legs as I put myself at her wet fold rubbing up and down. I slowly thrust into her while she arched her back. I fully thrust into her and started my movement. Fiddling with her breast.

She was in her fantasy when I turned her and her ass was in a perfect view for me as I thrust in again faster and deeper this time. She screamed my name and her wall tightened against my di*k. She was about having her orgasm and mine was setting

Ha...ha.....ha.......
End of mature scene
*************************
I woke up feeling strange, the dream looks true. How I miss Dawn, wait what am I sick. I looked at the time 02:00am, gosh

I closed my eyes aging hoping to get some sleep and yet again drifted into another dream

Daddy, daddy. Where are you daddy?

I heard the two voices of my babies calling to me but I couldn't find where they are as i was in a dark room

Ryan..Ryan..Ryan we need you. Her gentle voice said

Dawn... Dawn I can't she you please come closer. Don't leave me, I Love You baby

Again what a dream I woke up to call Matthew. It was 4:30am already

Hey, why are you calling me this early?. He asked

I had a dream. I answered, I knew he would flame up any monment

I heard his frustration sign.

Are you kidding me now Ryan, you call me at this time to tell me you had a dream. OK am all hears

I explained the two dreams to him and ask what to do

Ryan you are more stupid than ever, you're sick man. He said

But, Matthew what do you....

I heard the beep sound on the other end of the phone

Ummm, Matthew just hung up on me.

I opened my eyes till 6when I had my bath I need to let some steam off today.

So Ryan's POV, and he his totally thinking of Dawn. OMG ha his an ass. Did I just say that. Vote and comment I love you alll.

And I got my italic, bold and underline icon backkkkkkk, yippies.