she is just a maid🙄

This chapter contains both Dawn and Ryan's POV so we can all understand. Thanks for your endurance

Dawn's POV

Waking up the next morning and seeing the day was not bad after all. But it the ending of it was so surprising.

I went downstairs after doing my usual, and I saw Mrs. Rose. Well she is earlier than usual.

Morning Mrs. Rose, you are quite early today ma'am.

She gave me a small smile and reply me saying she had an appointment and will be leaving soon after breakfast and she won't be around till tomorrow.

Woaw, so am gonna be in all alone today then I guess, I could possibly help my self with a nice book on wattpad.

OK ma, I guess am gonna take care of the house all alone. Other maids are not just willing to talk to me. The gardners, drivers, and the security am sure have to be at their work post so no one to talk to.

Dawn am sure u will be fine, u will do good. Mrs. Rose replied.

While preparing breakfast I heard greeting and a grumpy reply am sure that man full of himself his awake.

Good morning , I said and surprisingly he replied.

While making the food I noticed he is not dressed for work but he is a casual dress he look good in. Ummm.

Mrs. Rose told him she will be leaving early today and he said he is not going to work that he will be resting.

God, he his staying some today. Noooo it can be I cannot stay alone in this house with him, Nooo.

He looked happy and I could sense him eyeing me when telling Mrs. Rose he is not going to work.

Ok, I hope this day goes well.

***********************************
Ryan POV

Rose left and I can actually talk to her, I smirked at the feeling am having.

So Dawn how are? Did I just ask her how she is, how stupid I am

Am fine and great, I will like to thank you for accommodating me in this beautiful house sir.

I immediately told her to cut of the usage of sir when we are alone but rather address me by my name. I see no reason to be formal with each other when we are alone, am not a cold hearted human to not like a girl**wink**

Just call me Ryan

OK Ryan what would you like for lunch, Dawn asked with a question look

I stood up from the kitchen island to the couch and called for her to join me. She sat down beside me keeping a distance

So what do you like doing dawn?

She immediately turned her face to me with an expression I could read to surprise or cautious.

I enjoy cooking, reading and spending time with loved once.

And what about you sir?

I..I..ummmm I work mostly and see mathhew who I presumed you have met. Woaw I can't believe I literally skipped

I saw her looking away probably shy and I had time to study her features, her lips soft pink and kissable.

I placed my hand on her jaw turning her face towards me as I lean in and I placed my lips on her lips and yes I was right are lips are soft and kissable.

At first she stayed calm not wanting to open her lips, so I bit on her bottom lip and a moan slip from her mouth, I used the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth exploring

The kissing was slowly turning into make out session as I grabbed her ass and she immediately pushed me away and ran upstairs to her room.

Through out the day she refused to come down, not to even prepare lunch or dinner I suddenly feel terrible and angry at my mistake she is just a maid, even thou that thought of the kiss still plays in my head.

I should not have anything doing with her, if I need to cool off heat I have hot chick not her she is just a maid.

And there yeepii!! Ryan likes Dawn. OMG but he his confused do u think ummm.

Heyy click tge vote icon, I mean it😠.   Just kiiding but plz vote😢🙁😟