Meeting the boss👀🙊😱🙅

Gregg stop at the same house I had my interview, and we both carried my stuff into the mansion.
Gregg left and Mrs. Rose who I met a week back walked up to me "oh welcome Dawn, tap along and let me show you your room"

I quickly picked one of my stuff knowing I will come back to carry the rest later but Mrs. Rose said not to that there is someone who will take them to my room later. We took the stair which lead to a big hallway and there were many room one of which as a" DO NOT DISTURB" sign.

Mrs. Rose showed me my room which is right next to the one with the sign, we went inside the room which has a king bed size and was furnished, a desk and chair with a huge desk lamp on top was opposite the window the room also has a closet and a bathroom.

After checking it out to know if I will be needing anything which am not sure about.

"Please I will like you to come downstairs to make dinner before Mr. Benjamin Jr arrives. He does not like his food late"

Mrs. Rose said and was heading out.

"Please may I ask, who is staying in the room with a door post sign of not to disturb" I ask curiously

"That will be Mr. Benjamin Jr room" Mrs. Rose replied smiling at me. " and just as it read do not disturb".

"OK ma'am noted and thank you"

"You are welcome"

Mrs. Rose headed out and a man in his 20s came in with my two heavy bag.

"Evening he stated"

Oh my God, he is so cute and fitted with green eyes and blond hair, his abs showing through his white body hug shirt and ripped jean.

I was carried out in my thought and he came to me and snapped his finger

"Sorry I was not here"

"Its okay, so where should I drop it" I guess he is tired

I pointed to the closet and asked him to drop it there.

He left and I jumped on my bed the feel its softness. I close my eyes and I felt sleepy

" gosh dinner" I jumped off the bed to quickly take a shower and I put on a short and a mini top revealing my flat tommy. I got to the dinner to see Mrs. Rose already sitting and a demi god I will call him with his hair neatly arranged and comb, he was wearing a round neck tight top and gray joggers making him more sexy than any guy I have ever met not even my brother.

"What the f**k, wonder how built he is" I was snapped out of my dream world by the demi-god

"Are you going to join in by serving or stand and stare"

I felt embarrassed by the first word from my demi god,

"Umm awkward the demi god I mean" I thought

"Sorry" I was cut short by the god himself

"You surely are, she insisted to wait for you and am fucking hungry" he pointed at Mrs. Rose shouting.

"So are you gonna sit your ass down or get lost"

I didn't wait for any apology or further embarrassment.

I ran to my room crying.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

The next chapter there will be an introduction of cast list. 📋📃

I will also like for you readers to nominate any cast fit for this book. 📖📕📙
Thank you💗💖