what feeling is this?🤔

OK so I intend to proceed today,  Hurrrrayyyyyyy!!!

Ryan POV
After dinner with Matthew, dawn tried to clean the table and do the dishes. But Rose told her till morning saying she looks dead tired. Looking at her made me want to hold her to a reason I just don't know why.

The view of her approaching the table from the stairs made me look at her more intensely, wait is that dawn, woaw. So simple and elegant, and she has got the right amount of breast and  tender body am sure she gonna have a well toned body beneath that cloth.

The cloth she was having on look free and simple yet  it looked nice on her, the cloth complementing her skin. What I will do to her with that cloth off. I could have thought of something else but these thoughts got my whole mind.

While she talk to Matthew, I had the chance to check her lips, which Is round, plum and kissable. She speaks with such boldness and free spirit unlike some girls who would be so flimsy and also praising themselves to get closer to me. I noticed she went to bring us dessert and I couldn't help but stare. After the dinner we bid Matthew goodnight and I went into my room, to rest but to no use I would say.

All I could think of was the dinner we had, of Dawn. Wait, has this girl not cause some real trouble. I can't even sleep.

Ahh shit could I be falling for her. What feeling is this?

Sorry for the short chapter, we all know its not easy to write.

Seems Ryan has a little heart in there lastly. Let's hope he changes or like Dawn the more.
Once again thanks guys, it xmass period here and the first person to comment on this post and book generally will get to decide what the next chapter should be and the dedication. Thanks once again.

A merry Xmas and New year in Advance. Enjoy.
Well sorry guys I went trough this story and did some editing to mistakes I made earlier